This is the week everyone!

Card is damn good.

Let's find some winners!

Prelims

Screenshot_20240408-000601.png

Mains

Screenshot_20240408-000616.png

10 out of 13 fights juiced to the OVER.

Obviously Nickal fight is not. Add Yan (+110 over) and Rakic fights at plus on overs.

Seriously I've had tickets to bigger events than this in Vegas

Rather be somewhere gambling or sleeping than this event. Bet you can get lowers for $50 around 8pm. Trash card.

10 out of 13 fights juiced to the OVER.

Obviously Nickal fight is not. Add Yan (+110 over) and Rakic fights at plus on overs.
Keep in mind though that Dana raised the $$ for post fight bonuses from $50k to $300k, so fighters are going to want to put on performances. I’d be careful with the overs

Keep in mind though that Dana raised the $$ for post fight bonuses from $50k to $300k, so fighters are going to want to put on performances. I’d be careful with the overs
Lmfao Dana is so charitable to his stable. Books get it, he might be paying them behind the scenes for all we know. Books aren't hoping for unders, that's clear as day.

Absolutely, I did see this yesterday. That's part of why that's surprising.

Seriously I've had tickets to bigger events than this in Vegas

Rather be somewhere gambling or sleeping than this event. Bet you can get lowers for $50 around 8pm. Trash card.

A 300 without Bones, Mac, GSP out of retirement, etc. to me just seems lackluster.

Reactions: KJ
This card is crazy good. Agree with Inspekdah though that co-main is going to be boring. Co-main should've been Gaethje and Holloway.

But overall this is great card. Can't wait to watch it. Most likely going to my local AMC theater again for this one.

Good luck everybody whatever you bet.

This card is crazy good. Agree with Inspekdah though that co-main is going to be boring. Co-main should've been Gaethje and Holloway.

But overall this is great card. Can't wait to watch it. Most likely going to my local AMC theater again for this one.

299 on paper put this thing out to pasture. But it really wasn't great at the end of the day.

They could/should have done so much better. Average Joe doesn't have a clue who the two main event fighters are. Absolute fail.

299 on paper put this thing out to pasture. But it really wasn't great at the end of the day.

They could/should have done so much better. Average Joe doesn't have a clue who the two main event fighters are. Absolute fail.
Dude. You're too negative. This is a great card. Enjoy it.

I agree. The card is great. Some really intriguing fights. Looking fed to it!

I agree. The card is great. Some really intriguing fights. Looking fed to it!
Oliveira vs Tsarukyan is a crazy fight. Jiri vs Rakic. The Bo Nickal fight just to see if anybody can get past the first round vs him. Lots of intriguing fights.

Also why can't he just talk to me as opposed to screaming his fucking lungs out?

Is that the thing now?

Awful sportsmanship. Ignoring Charles. Everyone talking to Dana. With the snake next to him. What is this???

Back