UFC 172: Baltimore, Maryland - Fox Sports 1, PPV

the links posted itt are working... volume is a little low but working enough

you guys think Texeira has a shot? that last fight bones had with Gustaffson showed he isn't invincible.

kevin mul hates the ground work... no idea why hes standing up these fighters (did it in the women's fight too)

damn Glvoer getting hit.... just went from +375 to +325 since the Miller fight started....

not sure if i went to mess with a perfect day....

this is what i see....

LOCKED OUT OF STREAMS AGAIN :(

We're working on trying to bypass this new round of protection, we'll keep you updated!

Sorry guys!

Can't donate? Now you can help by installing our Amazon Affiliate Addon for your favorite browser!
It gives us credit for any purchases you make on Amazon and is a great way to support us without donations!

Haven't seen or hear of one person that would lay over -400 with Jones, not one

Been to bar, seriously no one would lay 1/4 on Bones

Avs with a goal----got them fuckers tonight BUT have sharks too down 2-0

obviously it's higer than that but seriously gonna be a heavy pro Glover crowd in the betting world

faz- serious question, what you think about backing for the ops series? i'm a low-mid level player so wouldnt be thinking about any of the big boys, but would like to play the $1-$33 with the occasional $60

Took over 3.5 +140 in glover jones.............. And jones by decision +225......hes +110 for tko or ko and +350 for submission thinking he could submit em cuz he far superior wrestling ..... Glover never been submitted but neitehr was machida......... Knockout i dont expect even though books are fav that more then submission

Back