UFC 167

should be some kind of live scoring for this shit...whats the point of winning just to hear you lose? feel bad for hendrix

I scored fight for hendricks. Plus at the final bell, hendricks was -800 in live betting. Thats a robbery in my book.

oops what dude? lol you are the one that asked how GSP is fucked…that was based right after the first round. Hendricks should of gotten that but not by much. He did the damage, GSP withstood a ton of pressure and the judges had to score that.
end of the day you know for a fact that the least Hendricks should of gotten out of this was a split in his favour.

nevertheless, neither you or I were watching like a judge and I think that is what is the big question here.

Dana afterwards was saying gsp and his team thought they lost. Plus a poll of 16 mma writers all had Hendricks

haha GSP not remembering what happened.

Is it me or GSP only really fights when his opponent gets in his head? Koschek/Diaz, but guys he seems to have respect for such as Condit and Rigg he doesn't seem dominant.

rig didn't finish him...gsp murked him in the 5th imo...all subjective anyways.

haha GSP not remembering what happened.

Is it me or GSP only really fights when his opponent gets in his head? Koschek/Diaz, but guys he seems to have respect for such as Condit and Rigg he doesn't seem dominant.

Hendricks is worst possible matchup for GSP. Johnny doesnt have to fight scared of getting taken down. GSP dominated Condit except for when he gr caught but recovered.

GSP doesnt remember cause he got pounded on for 4 out of the 5 rounds. Almost finished in 2nd.

Gsp hits with pillows, he literally did no damage or backed Johnny up at all. Dana also said expect the rematch rather soon.

Bigg Rigg got robbed. I hate that shit. It doesn't matter what all of us think, doesn't matter what other pros think, doesn't matter what GSP/Hendricks thinks, all it matters to is the 3 judges. And that sucks. Bullshit though I feel bad for JH. He should be celebrating right now instead he has to think about the bullshit decision.

You guys gotta listen to Dana White after the fight. He's fucking pissed. He says for him GSP would be the better winner for him personally because of the PPV sales and everything else. But he wants what's fair, and JH got robbed. He's fucking pissed. He said the Nevada Athletic Commission fucked boxing up already and he doesn't want them to fuck up his sport. Really powerful words by him. Download the UFC 167 post fight show if you wanna hear it.

And I always thought he decided who judges the fight but it looks like he doesn't. Hmmm.

johny-hendricks-ufc-167-tap.gif

wud tap out..

why twink, it was a great main event.

Def looks like tap but no way it was. GSP didnt even have the choke.

The athletic commision picks judges. The judging is really bad for most events. I thought they did ok outside of last fight tho i had Elliot slightly

Def looks like tap but no way it was. GSP didnt even have the choke.

The athletic commision picks judges. The judging is really bad for most events. I thought they did ok outside of last fight tho i had Elliot slightly

Watched fight again. Ive always questioned GSPs chin but he took some shots in 2nd. I think JH losing his mouthpiece may have saves George's.

GSP stayed in there and did what he needed to do. I mean Rigg clipped him a few times which I'm pretty sure would of knocked many others out but GSP was resilient enough to continue and not just be a rag doll but fight. So I would assume that the judges had to take that into consideration.
I think Rigg has every right to believe he was robbed, he wasn't just hanging around he was trying to do damage and for the most part looked the aggressor.
Most would agree that physically it seemed GSP lost the fight but perhaps GSP just bruises a lot easier than others and still comes out on top.

Back