UFC 167

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Let's make some Dollaz. Will add some this week.

Dont see Rory losing. Kinda lean Chael P on first look

Rory went from -190 to -350 before I could figure out what was going on, lol.

Ditto on Chael.

Like Perez, but not at -350.

Lean Elliot. Maybe Herman?

Really like Dunham.

Sometime's I think we use the same brain capping MMA. Who knows where the fuck Cerrone's mind is for this fight after being outclassed by RDA. Now he's taking on Dunham who will be pressuring him the entire fight and who out struck but was robbed in a decision against RDA. And Cerrone is a slight FAV? I'll probably pull the trigger on Dunham as soon as reduced is up but money always seems to come in on Cerrone on fight day.

Not a ton of other stuff I like but still looking at props. Will bite on GSP by decision if we see + odds again.

No doubt I'm in the minority but if this Rory line continues to plummet I think Lawler +350 is for sure worth a look. Clearly Rory is on a different level than the guys Lawler has fought since his return to 170 but since he started working with ATT he has looked absolutely awesome. Explosive, hungry, and most important, mentally confident. Sure he could get pretty beat up in this fight but this Lawler is definitely not shutting down after half a round like Ellenberger did. We might see Lawler ITD props get close to +500 come fight time. Very tempting if you ask me...

Son, love to see you on the same side. Always happy to see.

I may talk myself into a Chael play. It's not a play I love, but I look at that fight 50/50, maybe slight edge to Rashad. Where is Rashad's head? Dude let little Nog just beat him up without doing a thing. Then should have lost to a 50 year old Dan Henderson.

I think Rory is just too good for Lawlor. He won 2 fights against guys that really arent that good right now and now gets a big time match vs. Rory?

I think woodley/Kos is 50/50. probably a decision

I think elliot uses wrestling to win, but not touching.

Dunham will be in Cerrone's face and Cerrone can't handle guys that don't back away from him. He also struggles vs. guys that work the clinch and can be taken down. I'm not worried about Dunham getting sub'ed.

May take a flier fading the Pettis brother. I haven't seen him, but I've read that he's not like his brother.

I took Dunham +100 @5dimes for 2u.

Really starting to take a close look at Woodley / Kos u2.5 @ +150. I know this fight has wrestle fuck written all over it but both guys have decently heavy hands and questionable chins. Often times when two wrestlers of this caliber get in the cage the wrestling is negated and both guys are willing to trade. If that happens and the fight stays on the feet it's only a matter of time until one of these guys lands something heavy.

I'm real close to taking Bigg Rigg. He's got the power, the wrestling, the striking power. He's got it all. Only thing is GSP is so fucking good, he never loses.

And how bout Sonnen? He's all talk all the time only to come up short in the fight. I think he gets rocked.

Only people to beat sonnen since 2009 are Spider and Bones Jones. Wins include Dan Miller, Okami , Marquardt, Brian Stann, Bisping, and Shogun

Back