UFC 161: EVANS VS. HENDERSON June 15th

I don't see how shields won a round. Woolley had the only significant strikes. Shelds controlled nothing.

Just mo

Nice Jordan!!!,

I don't see how shields won a round. Woolley had the only significant strikes. Shelds controlled nothing.

Just mo

Nice Jordan!!!,

so the fact that shields basically had him tied up against the cage all fight and was the action fighter most of the time means nothing?

I thought the fight was boring as shit but IMO Shields controlled that fight and had far more strikes. He got stunned once but Woodley couldn't do anything to follow it up. Shields absolutely took him out of his element.

I live on the Intercoastal in Tampa and a police boat just pulled the guy over. The police was boarding the guys boat and he took off. Police guy fell into the water and just took off after the boat. Fucking nuts

She's also -500

Shields held him but it was back and forth. Shields didn't land a thing that bothered Woodley. Woodley landed the only significant strikes.

I'll cash but feel lucky

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sucks. what should have been a great day in sports gave us this shit and a snoozer of an open

most exciting moments of the day were a close but not quite walk off in game 1 of the college world series and the braves' 9th inning. and i lost money on both...

stayed in to watch the open, and massive zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...now this. just a shame

Well with the open you arent going to have excitement, zero birdies today on 18.

not enough crooked scores for an open. it's par or bogey for the most part, just truly a snoozer for an open

merion is not a good venue for this at all imo

if i tuned into UFC for the first time ever tonight i would never watch this again

this looks like a poor reality show

that sucked

i thought Henderson was gonna get hi outta there

like watching old people fuck.....grats backers

Twink, I'm of the opinion that this card has tons of value betting wise but pretty awful entertainment value, hence my two big best being o2.5 (decision) round totals.

And there you go. That is the absolute standard for shit UFC from now on. I am fucking pissed at myself for going to an early father's day dinner with the in-laws and not locking in Miocic +340ish by decision. I was totally wrong on late money coming in on Nelson and the under 1.5 rds. Clearly two of the best bets of the night were Miocic and over 1.5. I will admit that Dollaz had the fight better capped that I did in that Miocic did try to get the fight to the ground but Nelson shrugged him off many times. Did not expect Miocic to work his jab and circle right as well as he did for the entire fight, but props to him for putting it all together. Dude is one of the best athletes at heavy just needs to put his fight IQ together and he will be a scary guy to face.

One of the few cards recently that I just dominated. Every fight except Jimmo and Krause I had pegged. That doesn't happen a lot especially when a few of those plays are hefty dogs.

Good job to anyone that cashed. We've seen the blueprint on beating Nelson, just avoid right hand

Evans doesn't look good. I'll fade him vs any decent LH weight. Love tosse him and Bisping again.

Stipe is top 5. Should have loaded up on him even more.

Son, seems like to did well. Love your analysis.

Likewise, and agree with you 100% about Evans, dude is absolutely terrified of getting touched, he knows how weak his chin is. I would love to see him get thrown in against someone like Glover where I would absolutely lay the wood on Glover ITD. Saw the late steam come in against Delorme and would've tailed him with you but I got home late and missed it. Lets kill this UFC 162 even as well.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

tee used to say that UFC lines are off and money to be made....I dont follow it but I like money, so Ill be looking at yalls insight

thanks

162 looks like a pretty entertaining card. Lets see when the lines come out how much value there is.

I am shocked that Weidman is less of a dog than I expected. I'm guessing it all goes back to Sonnen laying on Silva for 4 rounds. I likely will not play that line, but I did think it would be higher. Weidman is a stud, but Silva just picks guys apart and I have to go look at some more tape of Weidmans standup.

Can't wait for fight though. Weidman isn't Marquardt/Sonnen/lutter and some of the other guys that were completely overmatched by Silva.

I'll have a much more detailed write up of that fight later but BOL is offering Weidman +800 by decision right now and Silva -120 KO/TKO/DQ. Also, rumors are flying around that Silva hurt his rib in training, his camp says bullshit but usually where there's smoke there's fire.

FYI I just took Weidman by sub +1300 (still avail) on BOL for a full unit. Weidman's grappling is being vastly undervalued in this fight and I think this is his most likely way to beat Silva. This prop opened today on 5dimes and was CRUSHED down to +450. Get it now if you want it will be long gone shortly.

Back