UFC 160: VELASQUEZ VS. SILVA II May 25th

I don't disagree with that logic at all as I think the most likely outcome is JDS winning in the latter half of this fight. I just hammered that JDS by decision +650 on BOL because it was WAY off market price (+238 5dimes.) Hunt has taken his conditioning seriously since getting back in the UFC and has gone into the 3rd round twice in his four fights. The one fight that was finished early was against Kongo arguably the worst chin at heavy. I think hunt has better striking and defense than many people realize and his chin is obviously one of the best on the planet. Personally I think JDS will be cautious in this fight and try to pick his spots and attempt to gas Hunt down later in the fight where he wont be as dangerous.

Story easily won round 1, and pretty much dominated round 2, I have no idea wtf is going on here. Glad i didnt bet.

Good get that shit judging out of the way right now. Was it just me or did that feel like a BAD makeup call after the Holloway fight?

Hoping to close out a parlay with Cerrone. This fight feels like the UFC is throwing KJ to the wolves in hopes they get one good brawl out of him.

I don't disagree with that logic at all as I think the most likely outcome is JDS winning in the latter half of this fight. I just hammered that JDS by decision +650 on BOL because it was WAY off market price (+238 5dimes.) Hunt has taken his conditioning seriously since getting back in the UFC and has gone into the 3rd round twice in his four fights. The one fight that was finished early was against Kongo arguably the worst chin at heavy. I think hunt has better striking and defense than many people realize and his chin is obviously one of the best on the planet. Personally I think JDS will be cautious in this fight and try to pick his spots and attempt to gas Hunt down later in the fight where he wont be as dangerous.

Yes, good value for sure. But, Struve doesn't have a ton of power. And rothwell gasses in 3 mins.

I just think JDS easily just picks him apart and if he has any trouble at all, he takes Hunt down and finishes.

Anyone with a link?

At parents house for the weekend. This is the first time I haven't ordered or gone to a bar in like 40 UFCs

Yes, good value for sure. But, Struve doesn't have a ton of power. And rothwell gasses in 3 mins.

I just think JDS easily just picks him apart and if he has any trouble at all, he takes Hunt down and finishes.

I view this fight as a very similar match up to the Roy Nelson fight. JDS for sure will respect Hunts power early and will definitely be cautious when picking his spots. I agree with you once JDS gets Hunt gassed he will try to get him on the ground and finish. IMO Hunts defense is under rated especially on the feet and I think he'll be able to survive well into this fight probably late into the second until his cardio gives out. I do have pretty good action on on JDS finishing late and I wouldn't argue a JDS ITD play one bit.

Well played all Cowboy backers. That was an absolute ass beating.

Side note this might be the bloodiest mat I've ever seen.

Grant. Gray is getting up in age. Fought some tough fights against guys he's much bigger than. Doesn't have huge size advantage vs Grant. Winning decisions Vs Guida and other split decisions don't impress me.

Got tex inside distance. TE Huna is dangerous though. But he almost got stopped by jimmo and jimmo was gassed

I got Jds inside as well. Looking at other props. Thinking about JdS by sub 5:1. Depends on if he wants to play it smart

Back