UFC 156: Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar

Thanks for the updates guys. Stuck at fucking work. Wish I had an audio on my sirius radio here.

That Arriany chic is so fucking hot. Man.

I think mine are the 3 strikeforce guys.

Gil vs Benson
Cormier vs Mir will be sick
Mousasi vs Gustafasson winner will prob get Jones
Condit fight will be epic also
Hunt vs Struve will be a war

I think mine are the 3 strikeforce guys.

Gil vs Benson
Cormier vs Mir will be sick
Mousasi vs Gustafasson winner will prob get Jones
Condit fight will be epic also
Hunt vs Struve will be a war

Cormier should be no less than -500 against Mir. He might knock his ass out in 1 punch.

What booked fight are you guys most excited to see coming up?
GSP and Nick Diaz. Just for the entertainment value Nick brings. Everybody loves to hate him, but I love the dude. GSP is a stud and Nick is going to try his hardest to try and rattle him by flipping him off, talking shit, etc. Gonna be a good one.

Fitch is an underrated monster. He has been in bad situations before and never gets submitted. Should be an interesting fight, but I think Fitch is a little tougher.

GSP will just take Diaz down at will, he will probably be 15 lbs bigger and just lay on him like what happened to his brother in the last fight. No way GSP stands and tries to actually fight.

Love Maia, if you guys get a chance and go back and watch that finish he put on Chael back in the day, was absolutely epic. Dude is the MJ of BJJ. Striking has gotten a lot better since Anderson Silva punked him.

Wish I had played Irvine with ya, P. Not that's it's over yet by any means.

ya, looking solid so far.

I don't play much in hoops. I tend to try to stick with home teams against below avg road teams. Tends to get chalky but I just feel more comfortable that way.

GSP will just take Diaz down at will, he will probably be 15 lbs bigger and just lay on him like what happened to his brother in the last fight. No way GSP stands and tries to actually fight.
totally agree

you know nick will taunt him to try and trade blows but gsp is too smart to fall for it.

2nbrjmf_medium.gif

Back