UF Spring Game on ESPN @ 1 PM

MrMulligan

Pretty much a regular
:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

College GameDay beginning in 5 minutes...c'mon CFB Degenerates lets hoist a few cold ones and DREAM it's Thursday, August 28th.

Mully :cheers:

Erin Andrews looks amazing though (what else is new). I cant wait for that first game. Florida is going to be sick again this year. Harvin is such a stud and with them adding Moody watch out for that offense

Moody hasn't got "it" yet. They have talent at RB and a ton of speed all over the offense. Carl Moore is another mid-year addition who could give them some instant impact at WR. No doubt they have a good team brewing here, UGA has a rough schedule and too much hype, think UF takes the East which is going to be a tough division to make it through

ETG:

Ya ever heard of this DUNLAP kid???? :smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

oh i heard of him alright

you guys last second swooped in an took him from us.

kid is ultra talented and will have a bright future, no doubt about that one. Just wait until he grows a little more into his 6'8 frame.

As long as one, no Gators got hurt and, two, the Gators won, this game was a total success for me.

Chomp, chomp.

ahhh Dunlap ahhhhhhhhhhh

Smelly drops back to pass...:::bam::: Carlos Dunlap smack him from behind, he fumbles, UF picks it up and scores the go ahead TD. Everyone in SC will be sick to their stomach

fixed it for yas :tiphat:

:hang:

Should of said, BLOCKED PUNT! Jesus, 2 of them in 1 game for 10 points? Or 1st and 35 and 3rd and 15. Makes me want to break something right now! In the 3 games Spurrier has played vs. you, he has had the lead entering the 4th quarter in all of them and is 1-2, painful!

Anyway, Bowers is going to be a beast, what a great get that was for you guys and with him enrolling early, it only can get better. Kid def has a bright future

Florida isw going to be great this year. The defense has nowhere to go but up. It was young last year but you guys know you have talent. This will be a team I will look at as far as first halves go early in the year...sorta like we have with WVU past few years.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zU9EahKapFQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zU9EahKapFQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

rainey is a beast. move at 0:50... glad bama aint playin them this yr.

only concern about rainey would be his durability but when they get him in space, that is taken care of.

BTW, Who saw Tebow straight up deck the shit out of Major Wright, wow

1 question UF fans.

The OL that Dunlap abused all day, was that ur 1st or 2nd team LT and RT. If it was 2nd team, makes me wonder how big his impact will be, if it was 1st team, makes me wonder exactly how good they are going to be (OL)?

Meyer has accomplished 1 thing, that is for sure, making you guys the fastest team in the country, speed everywhere

1 question UF fans.

The OL that Dunlap abused all day, was that ur 1st or 2nd team LT and RT. If it was 2nd team, makes me wonder how big his impact will be, if it was 1st team, makes me wonder exactly how good they are going to be (OL)?

Meyer has accomplished 1 thing, that is for sure, making you guys the fastest team in the country, speed everywhere

I've been working too much to keep up with much info from G'ville but here's a rundown of UF's Spring from a writer who watched 14 practices:

http://randreu.gainesville.com/default.asp?item=2188198

Select quotes that have us Gator degenerates salivating:

Offensive player of the spring: "Redshirt freshman Chris Rainey didn't just shine in Saturday's game, he also consistently made plays over the course of the spring and brings another playmaker to the offense. Urban Meyer said Saturday that Rainey has earned a starting role, either at tailback or receiver."

Defensive player of the spring: "Day in, day out, junior middle linebacker Brandon Spikes was the best defensive player on the field. He dominated in scrimmages, and he's obviously become a leader of this defense, this team."

I have to believe our O-Line is going to be fine...I know we're deep there and just moved a 5* offensive tackle recruit (Matt Patchan) to D-Line where he's been tearing it up...:tiphat:

Biggest surprise of the spring: "It has to be true freshman Matt Patchan. The five-star offensive tackle prospect weighed less than 240 pounds after undergoing shoulder surgery in January. The coaches moved him to the defensive line, where he was an instant hit with his tenacious, all-out style of play. The coaches say there's a chance he could open the season as a starter at defensive tackle or end. Amazing."

Most improved defensive lineman: "Sophomore end Carlos Dunlap has gone from raw recruit to potential big-time player in less than a year."

Most improved defensive back: "Urban Meyer told the offensive coaches to try and pick on junior cornerback Wondy Pierre-Louis in the spring game. That's what opposing offenses did last year, with great success. But Pierre-Louis met the challenge Saturday, culminating a strong spring with an excellent spring game."

Last edited:
Back