UF QB Grier Suspended for Season for PED's

Lloyd Braun

Pretty much a regular
<header class="article-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px auto 20px; max-width: 700px; position: relative; z-index: 1000033; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: BentonSans, -apple-system, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">[h=1]Source: Florida's Will Grier suspended for season after positive PED test[/h]7m

</header>
  • i
    Brett McMurphy, College football reporter

Florida Gators quarterback Will Grier has been suspended for the season for violating NCAA rules, according to a source.
Grier tested positive for performance enhancing drugs, a source said. The positive test carries an automatic one-year suspension from the NCAA.
News of Grier's suspension was earlier reported by gridironnow.com.
A freshman from Davidson, North Carolina, Grier has thrown for 10 touchdowns, three interceptions and 1,204 yards for the the eighth-ranked Gators.
Florida (6-0) will travel to Death Valley to face No. 6 LSU Tigers in an SEC showdown on Saturday at 7 p.m. on ESPN.

Lets be honest about it too. Everyone knows to check with the training staff and medical trainers about any pills you take. If you don't check it out, you know you are doing something illegal.

I just want to get whatever PEDs Alabama Defense uses.

Lets be honest about it too. Everyone knows to check with the training staff and medical trainers about any pills you take. If you don't check it out, you know you are doing something illegal.

I just want to get whatever PEDs Alabama Defense uses.

It's called walk-ons peeing for the starters

I'll admit the guy is a dumbazz for taking something without reporting it to the training staff but this NCAA banned list is ridiculous- more that half of the stuff on it is basically supplements- the damn NCAA is worse that the gov't- those pills were not roids- far far from it- Being an LSU fan I can't complain especially since I was interested in betting the under to start with- even better now!!

When asked why he was on the PED's Grier said it had nothing to do with football ... he heard Jimbo Fisher's wife was looking for a new trainer.

Back