Uefa Cup

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="95%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Fiorentina vs IF Elfsborg</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fiorentina: Frey, Vanden Borre, Ujfalusi, Kroldrup, Balzaretti, Semioli, Donadel, Pazienza, Jorgensen, Osvaldo, Vieri</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Subs: Lupatelli, Dainelli, Pasqual, Kuzmanovic, Liverani, Di Carmine, Pazzini</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>IF Elfsborg: Wiland, Andersson, Augustsson, Bjorck, Karlsson, Mobaeck, Anders Svensson, Ilola, Ishizaki, Alexandersson, Keene</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Subs: Hassan, Floren, Falk Olander, Bajrami, Eres, Avdic, Mathias Svensson</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Referee: Selcuk Dereli (Turkey)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Wow, unreal. Hardly any shots on the Bolton side and it goes in.

Bayern will just walk away with the draw.

Bayern was real sloppy in this match. They had their chances to make this a blowout. Not much time left. Bolton will be real happy with that draw.

Unfriggin real. Can't believe Bolton got the draw. I looked at that draw real hard at 5.50. But couldn't do it.

well its hard to take the draw when the team is already a +1.75 underdog :36_11_6:
Well, given that they only needed a draw, had a big game coming up, figured it was worth a shot. Couldn't look past the injuries on Bolton though.

It should have been a blowout but they just played real sloppy.

Parisnovella...

I told you about Bayern... It was "fishy" too me..

I'm watching the match of Copenhagen - Panathinaikos and at the 48th 0-1.... I see this as a draw.. We'll see..

Penalty for Copenhagen at the 62nd minute

He shot too hard and hit the crossbar... DAMN IT COPENHAGEN

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>FC Copenhagen</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Panathinaikos</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Spartak Moscow</TD><TD align=middle width=50>2 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Bayer Leverkusen</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>FT</TD><TD align=right width=118>Hapoel Tel Aviv</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 2</TD><TD width=118>Tottenham H.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

UEFA CUP 1-2

Back