UCLA +3 bettors unite

Just brutal. I remember this one well too though....

[video=youtube_share;RmksocaE5xo]https://youtu.be/RmksocaE5xo[/video]

and I had NW in that game, had UCLA +3.5 tonight, and had Indy in NFL last weekend. Unreal, FMR!

how bout this combo:

boise under 61 (Pick 6 and KO TD in the last 4 min to lose by 1)
nevada +5.5 (last play of game before knees goes for a 50 yd td pass)
charlotte +27.5 (missed PAT on last char TD to lose by a half)
UCLA (nuff said)
Okie Lite (fumble on bay 1 with 8 min left, give up 99 yd TD drive, completely shit themselves last two drives)

how bout this combo:

boise under 61 (Pick 6 and KO TD in the last 4 min to lose by 1)
nevada +5.5 (last play of game before knees goes for a 50 yd td pass)
charlotte +27.5 (missed PAT on last char TD to lose by a half)
UCLA (nuff said)
Okie Lite (fumble on bay 1 with 8 min left, give up 99 yd TD drive, completely shit themselves last two drives)
Haha yep

I've forgotten on all the bad beats in college basketball ,

Pretty close for me too. It always feels like the most recent is the worst but I can't remember too many with that kind of ending on the very last play

Bahamas Bowl will be pretty hard to ever top for me.

Stanford QB threw for more yards the final drive than the rest of the game combined, fwiw

Are you referring to WKU shitting the bed 2nd half, when up half a hundred to CMU... and then winning by one while holding a -2 ticket. If so, no further discussion.

Bahamas Bowl will be pretty hard to ever top for me.

Stanford QB threw for more yards the final drive than the rest of the game combined, fwiw

Any time anyone brings up bad beats, I relive in my head the Belk Bowl between Duke and Cincinnati a few years ago. I had Duke +10 or 10.5 and they were winning and driving for a TD late in the 4th. They turned it over, Cincy hits an 80 yard pass to the TE that outruns Duke's entire defense. Duke goes pick 6 and fumble 6 on their last two plays of the game to lose by 13 or 14.

Can't talk about bad beats without throwing that idiot Leach into the mix....2013 New Mexico Bowl. Wash State and CSU.... Wazzu up 45-37, less than 2 minutes left, with the ball. CSU out of timeouts. Wazzu simply needs to take 3 knees, game over.

Instead, Leach sends his QB into the line on a keeper. Fumble, CSU recovers. Fortunately, it gets overturned. On the next down, Wazzu hands off to it RB. Not a knee, but another run play into the line. Bad exchange. Fumble. CSU recovers. Nothing to overturn this time. They ultimately go on to win the game.

I will never touch a game, ever, that Leach is involved in. Maniacal loon.

Can't talk about bad beats without throwing that idiot Leach into the mix....2013 New Mexico Bowl. Wash State and CSU.... Wazzu up 45-37, less than 2 minutes left, with the ball. CSU out of timeouts. Wazzu simply needs to take 3 knees, game over.

Instead, Leach sends his QB into the line on a keeper. Fumble, CSU recovers. Fortunately, it gets overturned. On the next down, Wazzu hands off to it RB. Not a knee, but another run play into the line. Bad exchange. Fumble. CSU recovers. Nothing to overturn this time. They ultimately go on to win the game.

I will never touch a game, ever, that Leach is involved in. Maniacal loon.

I remember that one. I had Col St. Think it was the same year as that Bahamas Bowl and the Duke game I was talking about

Any time anyone brings up bad beats, I relive in my head the Belk Bowl between Duke and Cincinnati a few years ago. I had Duke +10 or 10.5 and they were winning and driving for a TD late in the 4th. They turned it over, Cincy hits an 80 yard pass to the TE that outruns Duke's entire defense. Duke goes pick 6 and fumble 6 on their last two plays of the game to lose by 13 or 14.

I had Duke too, great times. Also had WKY against CMU.

I had duke in the belk, wky in the bahamas and wash st in the New Mexico Bowl. Talent.... puuuuuuuure talent

Back