U of M jim harbaugh

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
Okorn is not playing this year.

Rudock won't be able to transfer within big ten. But who knows.

Oh, and..

Haters gonna hate.

D8 stop with the nonsense ...we both know Michigan will suck more dick than a Redford hooker on Halloween.

D8 stop with the nonsense ...we both know Michigan will suck more dick than a Redford hooker on Halloween.
STEED just wait and see U of M baby i'm already counting my money:money:

Shane Morris #1 QB after spring
I hope not I can't see Shane starting over IOWA QB RUDOCK this kid will be very good unreal that U of M got him 6-3 foot this kid does not throw INT unreal fit for U of M my man JIM H at his best there is money to be made and a lot of money on this 1 game playing UTAH :money::money::badass:baby mint gov mint see you at the bank ty oddsmakers bol

are we talking college playoff next year, D8?
good morning braves my brother I think U of M will win 9 games or 10 but just in case JIM H does make the final 4 i'm betting U of M to win it all but I give it 2 or 3 years then yes BCS winner U of M. braves I can't believe U of M got this kid from IOWA . big ten football we have that great coach from U of AZ coach rod he fucked U of M program up and good fucking loser he coached WV all this team needed to do was beat a real bad PITT team and WV would have been playing in the BCS game what happens this fucking loser can't even beat PITT which at that time had a losing record but I think U of M will have a great year this team will win the first 6 games of the season then MICH STATE comes into town guys if you get a shot in hockey for the series CHICAGO -135 is a joke great price on CHICAGO I can't see MINN winning not in this lifetime your telling me if you want MINN your getting under +125:rofl: you can give me MINN+200 no way can MINN win yes its gambling but like I said not in this lifetime

Why you in D1 football? ;)?:cigarguy:
BAR good morning get the guys together and MILLERS BAR BABY we should have a live radio show from MILLERS BAR CTG LIVE from MILLERS BAR for guest we can have ISIS because the BAR is form dearborn

Just grabbed my homer bet on Michigan +8750 to win it all. Just a donation to the book.

o-JIM-HARBAUGH-PUSH-UP-WALRUS-facebook.jpg

Good morning d8. Chief financial officer of isis was killed over weekend. Good day.

STEED/BAR guys I forgot my password I have been trying for months so I had make a new name dilaudid but i'm still going to use dilaudid8 sorry check my new email I had yahoo but I have never used that aaccount for years

Last edited by a moderator:
boy I wish I was posting here MF we are 100 percent killing the bookmakers unreal hockey season 5-0 in series bets just won the TB series I have TB at 13-1 to win the SC but today guys i'm going to give you guys a early Christmas gift baby news new shoes Chicago +120 easy winner the ducks have been losers for years just like SJS losers in the SC TB vs Chicago money money books have no MF money left bol

good to have you back, any michigan football updates?
braves no but the hockey season has been unreal from football to hockey its giving me alot more bullets t bet on U of M i'm not joking UTAH is in real big trouble there not gonig to beat U of M. jim h TEAM WILL WIN at least 10 games IOWA QB my god what a great fit i'm alreaDY COUNTING MY MONEY all kidding I can't see UTAH beating U of M with the D that U of M will have it will give so much problems to utah

Back