Tyreek to the fins

I'm stunned.

Definitely a bit shocking at first glance. But they did just sign JuJu and ended up getting a pretty big haul for Hill with 5 draft picks coming back to KC.

Speed is always the first thing to go, seems like KC is willing to try and get ahead of that before Hill's does and ended up with JuJu as a replacement and then 5 picks to bolster up their team in the next few years.

Seems like a great deal at the end of the day for KC.

Definitely a bit shocking at first glance. But they did just sign JuJu and ended up getting a pretty big haul for Hill with 5 draft picks coming back to KC.

Speed is always the first thing to go, seems like KC is willing to try and get ahead of that before Hill's does and ended up with JuJu as a replacement and then 5 picks to bolster up their team in the next few years.

Seems like a great deal at the end of the day for KC.
Juju hasnt been great last few years

I know hes been injured, but his average ypc dropped almost 5 yards from his first 3 years to his last 2

This makes the Hershel Walker trade look almost fair.

What a trade for the Chiefs. Pure brilliance.

Ross n company drinking heavily or something? I know he wants a Super Bowl as he gets older but cheese and rice at this AWFUL move.

Chiefs figured out a way to win without the deep ball. Not sure they even attempted deep balls in second half of the year. They’ll sign another WR, draft one or two and not miss much at all.

McDaniel sure is bringing in some explosiveness. Already stocked with Waddle and Gesicki, two freaks, he grabs Tyreek, Edmonds and Mostert. Even Ced Thompson. Straight speed there. All on Tua now. I think he’ll just play the run game and use variations of it with WRs Waddle and Tyreek similar to Deebo. Can throw Tyreek crossers for days and let him and Waddle outrun people. It’ll be fun at least.

Great haul for kc and I don’t blame them for not wanting to pay him top dollar as his athleticism likely will start declining within a couple years. That being said, it won’t be easy replacing him. There’s no other wr really even close to his game breaking ability imo

Heard he couldnt stand mrs mahomes or jackson
LOL but for real he wasn’t at Mahomes wedding last week.

Apparently Rosenhaus told KC that Tyreek wouldn’t play for his $24m this year and would sit out without a new deal. Forced their hand.

LOL but for real he wasn’t at Mahomes wedding last week.

Apparently Rosenhaus told KC that Tyreek wouldn’t play for his $24m this year and would sit out without a new deal. Forced their hand.
This is infuriating. The guy should be in jail for his violence towards women and his kids yet he gets exactly what he wants which is a huge contract. Nice to see the NFL continuing to reward guys like Hill and Watson.

Disagree but I’ll keep it to football in here.

You disagree he has a history of violence against women and children? Or you just disagree he should be in prison? No need to keep it football in here, this is about Tyreek, let's discuss...

As a Raider fan and having to face that KC offense twice a year, I'm glad there will be no Tyreke there and a slow ass tik tok dancer in Juju there now.

Back