Turkey Week Footsies

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Record to be updated in a bit. It's kinda scatterbrained. I had a few plays added Saturday. Pretty sure that the losers like Vandy and LSU got posted. I also played Tulsa and faded myself and took OU late..lol.

Iowa saved my day in what other wise could have been a trainwreck. That team was great to me and a lot of others this season.

The plays:

Nevada -3 -120 4 units
Texas -35 -110 2 units
Nebraska -18 -110 2 units
Buffalo -9 -110 2 units
Oregon +3 -110 3 units

I'll be back later tonight to talk more. Hopefully some this afternoon as well. One other play I am targeting and will talk about that later as well. Tough card. I would still play Nevada at current number but at about two units.

BOL.

Have a great Holiday :cheers:

you'll bounce back. good card...cept oregon, lol. they better not win. they can cover...jsut not win...or it'll hurt the bowl matchups we get to see.

:cheers:

lol im going to have to agree with u there, how are they not up 35 right now. Why so many running plays when its obviuos they can pass on our secondary to get those style points that they need. It really makes no sense to me at all

lol im going to have to agree with u there, how are they not up 35 right now. Why so many running plays when its obviuos they can pass on our secondary to get those style points that they need. It really makes no sense to me at all

Yup, with the clock rules you won't get style points running all day. Now, granted, I expected running because Aggy can't defend that at all. That being said, the last drive was the result of the running. just don't know if there's enough time. The defense has to be perfect and not give up anymore points or dumb 40-50 yard gains on busted plays.

Got the false hope at 42-3. Oh well, had to expect TAMU to get some points at some point. Law of averages. I capped this game wrong not factoring in the limited possesions with all the running early and basically a wasted last 10 minutes with the backups in. Live and learn. To the weekend we go.

Might get good fortune on a cover

Hard to cap Aggie playing so well vs.Run

That shotgun handoff zone lateral play has been stuffed routinely

Will keep note on that for next year

Aggie seemed very up to play this game

Aggie was..

maybe get a frontdoor cover..hopefully..

That being said..Texas had 10 drives in this game and scored on 7...whjich is a heck of a percentage...

Man I hate these clock rules...

Back