Turkey plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
Happy Thanksgiving guys, all the best to you and your family. Hoping we get a little more unity in this coming year...

smoking a 20lb Turkey so not sure I’ll have time to look at props, unfortunately. If I find time, I’ll take a look.

Down about 7u after the week 10 debacle.

Texans -3 (-115)**

Skins ml (+135)*

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving guys, all the best to you and your family. Hoping we get a little more unity in this coming year...

smoking a 20lb Turkey so not sure I’ll have time to look at props, unfortunately. If I find time, I’ll take a look.

Down about 7u after the week 10 debacle.

Texans -3 (-115)**

Skins ml (+135)*
only one way to go from last week and that is up!!

i'll be waiting on your prop thoughts

In a rush, wife is on a rampage. "We are cutting down our xmas tree today dammit", good times not sure why she's so pissed, as she hits me with those killer eyes. as in she wants to kill me. don't get married guys, bad idea. kids are great though...lol

Titans/Colts OVER 51 (-120)** - titans will run all over the colts, they are missing some d-line. Will look to a Henry ru yards OVER too.

Bills -4 (-120)** - bills w 2 weeks to get ready. think herbert has a tough day today. the more i looked at it, the more i liked this.

Titans +10/Vikings OVER 43 (-130)**

Looking at AJ Green Under rec yds & Henry ru yds Over...

Last edited:
staying in this thread...5-0 so far.

Tyler Lockett OVER 5.5 receptions (-150)***

Seahawks -.5/OVER 43 (-120)**

really like Lockett tonight, DK will have Slay, but Lockett should eat inside tonight. May add Seattle - the pts too. Like the Over and the hawks though. Thinking it may go back down to 6 and then I would buy it to -5.5. We will see.

Back