Tulsa is gonna beat down Ball state-

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
This game is a mismatch..

Tulsa is favored for good reason.

Ball state coach left them at the end of the season. Their QB DAVIS is an average QB. Ball state's win vs MAC teams, all of them have lost their bowl games this year.

Tulsa played a MAC team last year and set a bowl record scoring 63 points, winning 63-7.

Tulsa QB JOhnson the CUSA offensive player of the year is coming off 4 interceptions and a fumble. HE is on a mission to leave as a winner as a SENIOR.

Ball state is ranked? Oh my god no not a ranked team. Let me go and cry now.

I watched Ball state, they played not even quality team. THe loss to BUffalo proved to me who Ball state is.

The thing about that loss is that a receiver on Buffalo ROSEVELT had 10 catches in that game. Starks the running back had 19 carries for 84 yards.

THose same 2 players did literally nothing vs UCONN and better competition.

Tulsa has beaten RICE badly at home, and RICE crushed a MAC team in their bowl game.

TULSA lost to an ATHLETIC ECU team in the final game, but turned it over 5 times and lost on a last second field goal. ECU is atheltic as hell on defense, ask KENTUCKY that--

The MAC defenses are a joke, anyone watch Buffalo, how do you let Buffalo score 42 on you anyway.

Speaking of Ball state D, they will never have seen speed like the TULSA Offense-

TULSA speedster freshman receiver will beat Ball state all day long. Merrant is also a gamer and will dominate. TULSA has 4 excellent receiver..

Throw in the running of TARION ADAMS and they are very balanced.

TULSA is from CUSA, CUSA does not beat better conferences but they sure as hell beat the MAC-- RICE alrady crushed Western Michigan.

Tulsa is a very good team and Ball state is not as great as people think they are.

Ball state coach left the team after the season- he said I am out, I am not coaching the bowl this year-

Tulsa is pumped to try and beat a ranked team, they played in this bowl game last year and crushed a mac team, they are playing another MAC team, Tulsa QB is vowing to make ammends for his performance, Tulsa offense has lit the scoreboard up on similar defenses to ball state.

THere is no way a MAC defense has the personnel to stop a TULSA team-

ECU stopped TULsa but they have NFl type players on ECU D and one of the best secondaries in college football in ECU.

I dont think Ball state has that after all a Buffalo receiver got 10 catches on them in that last game. Tulsa has 4 receivers like that Buffalo receiver.

Tulsa will score and score often in this game, this is a conference mismatch, Ball state is not a good team folks at all, their coach was responsible for most of the defensive loooks, and now he is gone--

Wanna bet on Ball state tonight? Tell me one good offense they played this year? Central MIch?West MIch? Toledo? Kent state?
Oh I forgot the vaunted Bufffalo Bulls, and the 42 they hung on them, and we all know how potent Buffalo was when they step up in competition.

I will not give any predictions but expect Tulsa to be able to get a lot of points and this game to get out of hand.:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Perception is that Ball state has a good D?

they played every important game at home this year--

Played the potent Northern Illinios team-
THey played Central Michigan allowed 24 points-
alloowed 42 to Bufffalo in the mac game-

allowed 24 or so to western michigan-

Ball state does not have a good D , considering the offenses they are playing against are not even good offenses--

Add in the fact that if anyone saw the Buffalo game, how many missed tackles were in that game. they could not tackle UCONN.
There is obviously a mismatch here in speed and tackling.

In the RICE vs Western Mich game, announcers were saying how slow the MAC team was again.

the missed tackles are because of speed and size differential..

Ball state is gonna get schooled tonight, Tulsa offense can score and will score on them in this matchup.

The MAC does not have good teams and good players.

DAVIS IMO is nothing special at Qb- SURE HE DID WELL in the mac but who plays Defense in the MAC??

The undefeated season is over, coach has left them,

oh but wait they are ranked and have that wicked QB DAVIS right??

that is the angle that ball state losing bets are gonna go on. They are gonna think about being almost undefeated and having DAVIS at QB--

This is gonna be a rout-TULSA will score on this team up and down the field.

Love em or hate em, Sammy is not wish-washy. You can sometimes call him a flip-flopper, but never a wish-washer.

:cheers:

right when i typed my lean to tulsa in another thread, you come busting out. lol. GL, im leaning your way.

thanks buddy---

a little on this line- It was set because of the reputation of ball state and almost being undefeated this year. People realized the mistake and hammered it the other way.

MAC favored is a NO NO vs a better conference.

If Tulsa has more fans also that is great, will help also, the QB Johnson is the real star QB in this game, coming off a bad game, he will avenge it and find the passing easier in this one. Much like Penn state could not stop USC passing, this game will be very similar to that one.

Ball state secondary are you ready for these guys--

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspscbrdbg align=middle><TD class=ysptblhdr align=left colSpan=10 height=18>Receiving</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg noWrap width=1 rowSpan=100><SPACER type="block" height="1" width="1"></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> </TD><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="21%">Name</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Rec</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Yds</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Y/G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Avg</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>Lng</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>TD</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl height=18> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Brennan Marion</TD><TD class=yspscores>12</TD><TD class=yspscores>43</TD><TD class=yspscores>1112</TD><TD class=yspscores>92.7</TD><TD class=yspscores>25.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>97</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Slick Shelley</TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>38</TD><TD class=yspscores>612</TD><TD class=yspscores>61.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>16.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>64</TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Damaris Johnson</TD><TD class=yspscores>13</TD><TD class=yspscores>47</TD><TD class=yspscores>608</TD><TD class=yspscores>46.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>12.9</TD><TD class=yspscores>42</TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Trae Johnson</TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>20</TD><TD class=yspscores>475</TD><TD class=yspscores>47.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>23.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>44</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Charles Clay</TD><TD class=yspscores>11</TD><TD class=yspscores>36</TD><TD class=yspscores>471</TD><TD class=yspscores>42.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>13.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>73</TD><TD class=yspscores>9</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>A.J. Whitmore</TD><TD class=yspscores>13</TD><TD class=yspscores>26</TD><TD class=yspscores>264</TD><TD class=yspscores>20.3</TD><TD class=yspscores>10.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>48</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Tarrion Adams</TD><TD class=yspscores>13</TD><TD class=yspscores>20</TD><TD class=yspscores>192</TD><TD class=yspscores>14.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.6</TD><TD class=yspscores>30</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Jesse Meyer</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>141</TD><TD class=yspscores>28.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>17.6</TD><TD class=yspscores>34</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Courtney Tennial</TD><TD class=yspscores>11</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>45</TD><TD class=yspscores>4.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>15.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>32</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Jacob Collums</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>6</TD><TD class=yspscores>39</TD><TD class=yspscores>6.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>6.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Jamad Williams</TD><TD class=yspscores>10</TD><TD class=yspscores>4</TD><TD class=yspscores>32</TD><TD class=yspscores>3.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>8.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>16</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Clay Sears</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD><TD class=yspscores>31</TD><TD class=yspscores>15.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>15.5</TD><TD class=yspscores>19</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Charles Opeseyitan</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>1.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>8.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>8</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Jacob Frank</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD class=yspscores>3.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Im with you Meatballs.....MAC is a joke this year.....0-4 SU/ATS in bowls.

I do believe that Marion, the top receiver, is highly doubtful for tonight....

I have been playing with stats and numbers on this one for 2 weeks now. Initially, if you look at my first picks, I had it as a "No Play" because the line was set on the money. Matter of fact, more than once I came up with Ball St. -1.......now that folks like you believe that Tulsa is the team to beat, the line made a 4 point swing for me. How can I not take it? BTW, my bowl record so far is based on this system I've been using and it has treated me very well including last night's win against the spread which I had come out with Texas as 6 points favorites. Taking 9 1/2 was a gift. I feel the same way with this game. Gimme the points baby.

Good Health Bro..you know I love ya :cheers:

Tulsa turns the ball over a lot more than Ball St .This could be the difference in the game

Their QB DAVIS is an average QB.

this is possibly one of the dumbest things i have ever heard, and i couldn't put it any nicer than that or i would have.

i think sammy is speaking of davis in terms of who he has played versus how he perceives he will do against better teams. I agree that the comment he made may be bias, but davis is indeed unproven against equal or superior competition.

vk, my number have this one in the mid 60's, but i could see TO's fucking me pretty bad... i would not be surprised to see ball control the clock or at least try to, keeping this one in the 50's.. All depends on how their run game fares.

Tulsa moves 100 mph is all I know. Davis doesn't even hold the football on the laces so what does he know. lol

Morning, Shark.

Just read Rex's writeup in his thread. I feel I now have a very fair and balanced view of this game.

No idea if I'll be betting it at all. May look at the over.

i think sammy is speaking of davis in terms of who he has played versus how he perceives he will do against better teams. I agree that the comment he made may be bias, but davis is indeed unproven against equal or superior competition.

Then so is Johnson, for the most part.

For starters, Tulsa only beat ONE team with a winning record this season (Rice), in a game where Clement still threw for over 300 yards, but because of 4 turnovers, Tulsa scored four TDs. That's ONE win against THREE bowl teams on their schedule.

Conversely, Ball State played FIVE bowl teams, and beat FOUR of them. So in terms of how they did against better/more competitive teams, Ball State definitely gets a thumbs up over Tulsa, IMO.

well, i never made the arguement that johnson is great... Lean more toward the under now with the weather, but that stadium drains well. Will obserive line movement till game time, see if i can catch something

Its called an ATHLETE MISMATCH---

Tulsa is just faster and bigger athletes than Ball State--

A huge factor tonight will be crowd, researching this now but I think the majority of fans will be TULSA giving it that home field advantage.

Tulsa has lost games when they throw numerous interceptions--

5 int's vs ECU and 1 fumble
2 int vs Houston and 2 fumbles

2 INt's vs arkansas

I dont think a MAC team can INT more than 1 pass in a game. I checked all Ball state games, and they dont pick off many passes, usually 1 a game in the pass happy MAC with the great qb's of the mac conference--

THE CUSA has athletes that is why JOhnson who threw 43 td's threw some int's in the game vs ECU, houston- and vs ARKY who is SEC- where is TITANS running back Chris Johson from? ECU- JOhnosn runs a 4.2 second 40 dash- ECU has NFL players on defense, guys that will be drafted and playing in the NFL--

So people wake up, Ball state does not have NFL players, they dont have athletes that Houston or ECU has. They have slower small not athletic db's and safeties--

People wanna say that Ball state will force turnovers? Forced one fumble vs Buffalo, 1 last second INT vs Central Michigan???

Tulsa is pumped to play a named team, I think the crowd will be mostly TULSA which is great also.

People wanna over analyze stats to the ying yang, never bet on the MAC, end of story, CMICH lost to a sunbelt team- WEST MICH looked like a high school team vs Rice- northern illionois needs GPS to find the end zone. And Buffalo I wont even go there, how do you let a Buffalo receiver catch 10 passes on you, after uCONN shut the same guy down to pretty much nothing.

Tulsa has not played well of late, but they have the BEST RUNNING ATTACK IN CUSA- hello yes the BEST-- do you want the MAC vs the best running ATTACK--

Tulsa can throw it, they are impossible to stop if they dont turn the ball over..

Vs a pro home crowd tonight vs Ball state, vs an arguably one of the most overrated QB's in modern day history in Nate Davis. I examined this guy and concluded that he is CFL material not NFL. Not surprised at all what he did vs Buffalo, surprised he didnt choke earlier.

ATHLETE MISMATCH TONIGHT-

People are trying to actually convince me that Ball state is the play, but no one and I mean no one has came up with a scenario on the field--

All I hear is well Ball state should be -1, they are +3, and they opened at -2, and Billy Shotgun bet on this, and Dr. Zeuss bet on that, and so and so bet on this.

Games are won on the field, not on the percentage trackers, not on the line movement, non on the fact that people are betting vs the MAC and there is value now--

Believe nothing you hear and only 50% of what you see.

I am not believing in all the Nate Davis hype, Ball state was balanced all year vs the MAC, and think about it, this running back MIquale lewis was running good all year vs the MAC- of course think of UCONN running back vs the MAC- think why???

Tulsa will have stopped running backs better than LEWIS tonight. TULSA faced qb's that make DAVIS look like a 7 year old schoolgirl playing QB- THey faced Houston QB, ARky QB, ECU QB who are all better than DAVIS. DAVIS was made to look good due to the 12-0 record, when in fact anyone could have succeeded in that system.

What would David JOHNSON of TULSA DO IN THE MAC? He threw 43 td's in the CUSA, so what would he do QB'ing Ball state???

It is what it is, Ball state is not a good team, being 12-0 or 12-1 means nothing if you play no one, Hawaii was undefeated last year and took a beating to Georgia.

Ball state D is talked about being good? DId they stop any good passing attack?

CMCIH scored 24 on them-- Buffalo scored we will say 28 minus the 2 fumble td's-

I expect TULSA D to win this game, believe nothing you hear and only 50% of what you see. This is getting comical now--

comedy line #1- TULSA will turnover the ball and lose to ball state because thats what they have done lately in thier games-

Comedy line #2- Ball state has a good D-- they were 11-0 and lead the mac in defense-

Comedy line #3- Nate DAVIS will have a big game and lead ball state tonight--

Believe only 50% of the above 3 comedy lines--

COmedy line #1- Tulsa is not playing a physical stronger atheltic CUSA Defense-

Comedy line #2- Ball state is playing a high scorign CUSA team with faster athletes and more speed and better qb and better schemes- Ball state played no good offensive teams this year period, maybe buffalo and they got 42.

Comedy line #3- Nate Davis is going nowhere tonight, Tulsa will be fired up and stop him tonight, he is not that great, he will find that CUSA db's are faster and close better, he will learn the hard way tonight. Add in teh pressure of the bogus NFL talk and I expect a complete collapse from him today. He is not good, so he should show us why he was in the mac in the first place, the loss to buffalo was no fluke, guys like davis choke, he reminds me of NEALON GREENE in clemson. DAVIS has done absolutely nothing vs good competition- Today he plays his best competition of the year.

Do you really believe the MAC's bowl record has any influence on tonight's game? The common opponent theme isn't effective either.

I agree with you on the Davis guy. Not sure what all the hoopla is all about. They've had a devastating loss to end the season and their coach has left. No motivation for this game on their part in my opinion.

Do you really believe the MAC's bowl record has any influence on tonight's game? The common opponent theme isn't effective either.

IT means nothing that they lost-- IT matters on how they played my friend.

2 cappers- Both are wrong when they consider the conference Bullshit-

Capper 1- Oh well Mac is 0-4 in bowls, I am betting Tulsa tonight no matter what.

Capper 2- Okay MAC is 0-4 in bowls, the public is betting vs the MAC , now there is value taking the mac team because they are getting a better line now.

SAMMY- I dont care about the MAC being 0-4- I care about this- conferences have similar type of players in terms of size and athleticism.
The teams Ball state beat all lost, who cares about that.
What was obvious is that they were all either slower or much smaller than the teams they played.

Ball state did well in the MAC, but they were consistent and balanced on offense.

WHY were they balanced? BEcause the MAC cannot take the pass and the run away, the D's suck at stopping both.

Ball state will face a real running attack tonight with a great passing attack, crowd will be pro TULSA also. Playing the mac and now playing real athletes is a big difference.

Ball states season ended after losing to Buffalo, they are not going to be in this game-

Again I saw the line in another post here and it went like this--

"Ball state will run and throw all over TULSA at will"

Well what if the Ball state O plays a different calibre of athlete? Yes expecting the same thing to happen it will not-

Looking at Ball state everybody has believed 100% Of what they saw during the season, and with TULSA they are only believing about 50% of what they saw during the season.

Ball state will be exposed as a FRAUD tonight in a big way-:smiley_acbe:

vs an arguably one of the most overrated QB's in modern day history in Nate Davis. I examined this guy and concluded that he is CFL material not NFL.

i have to take my first statement back and say that this is probably the most dumbest thing i have heard now

i'm not trying to argue for ball state, as this game doesn't interest me b/c you have no clue what's going to happen with the weather, but the thoughts on davis not being good are as i stated above, pure stupidity.

i have to take my first statement back and say that this is probably the most dumbest thing i have heard now

i'm not trying to argue for ball state, as this game doesn't interest me b/c you have no clue what's going to happen with the weather, but the thoughts on davis not being good are as i stated above, pure stupidity.

Couldn't agree more, nropp.

Sammy - If Davis is so overrated, then why the fuck did they interview a top NFL scouter at one of BSU's primetime games (correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Pollian from Indy), and he raved about Davis.

I copied and pasted these thoughts from CKR in his Bowl Season Thread. I doubt he'll mind...again, these are CKR's thoughts on Tulsa/Ball State...

Pretty simple to see the reasons why the line moved in this Mobile Bowl tonight.

Doc Mindlin made Ball State higher. Walters plowed into Tulsa. There you have it.

Tulsa is now favored.

Doc's BSU number is why I laid 2.5 with the Cards, and it's why I am taking them on the ML for the same type of bet tonight.

Let's look at the negatives:

Tulsa just thrashed Bowling Green 63-7 last year in this same exact spot. Though, them taking the MAC lightly could easily result in a positive for Ball State.

The Cards were 12-0 before stumbling against Buffalo - that abysmal effort basically eroded all of the midwest and any nationwide respect the Cards had earned in working out their perfect regular season, with each win by DDs.

Former coach Brady Hoke took a better salary and a nicer climate in his move out west to coach at San Diego State. In his place, hastily-hired new coach Stan Parrish will take over. Parrish was a successful smaller college head coach before getting in over his head at Kansas State in the 1980s - eventually losing his job after a 2-30-1 mark before Bill Snyder took over.

The MAC is now 0-4 ATS and SU in these bowls, damaging the credibility of a league that had four teams from the West division post wins over Big 10 teams this season.

But the bottom line is this: Utah has 13 wins. Florida or Oklahoma will end with 13 wins. If Ball State wins tonight, they will be in that same sort of elite company.

It's up to the Cards to erase the painful memory of the embarassing loss to a Buffalo team that wildly overachieved and that will never enjoy the fortuituous success that it had in 2008. A 28-point swing in the MAC title game was just the cherry on top.

Parrish is an offensive genious. He was the one who recruited Davis, and I expect Lewis to shoulder much of the workload tonight to try to keep the explosive Golden Hurricane offense on the sidelines. That is my one worry with betting this thing over. But it looks like the offenses outmatch the defenses on both sides.

That said, I like Ball State's defense better than Tulsa's. The concern would obviously be losing Hoke, who not only was the HC but also the de-facto DC. That said, the Cards have most of the old staff intact (at least for this game) and should be ready for what Graham and the Tulsa staff throws at them.

Does Tulsa want to be here? Who is the better team? Will Davis erase the painful memories of the Detroit fiasco?

I say yes to the last question. And I made Ball the favorite, even with some intangibles working against them.

Prediction: Ball State 44, Tulsa 37
The plays: Ball State -2 for a medium bet. Ball State +137 ML for a medium bet. OVER 76 for a medium bet.

GL fellas...

Couldn't agree more, nropp.

Sammy - If Davis is so overrated, then why the fuck did they interview a top NFL scouter at one of BSU's primetime games (correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Pollian from Indy), and he raved about Davis.

Gee Aztec let me think about that one for a second? Okay Polian is gonna say this next time.

Well I think Nate Davis is going to be a bust in the NFL, he runs, cant read defenses well and he is no PEYTON MANNING.

Its called PR work dude- Of course he is told to say that, he is bigging the MAC up, bigging small school QB's up --

Polian is playing a politician roll- DO you think POLIAN will draft NATE DAVIS?? I think not my friend-

Nate Davis completes one throw, the other team blitzes, they play man to man coverage and he throws it to the single receiver. IF there is a zone he runs and cannot throw it.

Come on this guy is no JOE FLACCO, he is so far off as a NFL QB--

Polian lMAO at that comment-- I cant believe you believed that, he is an ambassador for the NFL.

And of course they are talking about the NFL with DAVIS-

there are 32 teams - they need 3 qb's each that is 96 qb's--

QB's are retiring, he will find a way on a roster as one of the best 96 qb's in america. That is the way it works.

Micheal BISHOP and Jarius Jackson found thier ways on NFL rosters somehow.

So he traveled all the way to the game, just to blow smoke up everyone's ass?

You fuckin crack me up with your bullshit, Sammy. Guy's like Polian have better things to do. He was obviously there to watch the kid play, regardless of what your warped mind may think.

Davis is good. Nothing you say is going to change that...and he'll prove it tonight.

The ONLY thing that may hurt him, albeit only a little, would be his learning disability. But, look at Brett Favre...he turned out alright.

Aztec sure scouts watch players play all the time. Even RON PAWLUS of notre dame had scouts watchim him play.

I am telling you that POLIAN is not telling the truth, he is blowing smoke up everyone; ass. This Davis guy is not a first round draft pick-

You have a learning disability you are not learning how to beat NFL defenses, i can tell you that.

Scouts were also over TROY SMITH and talked about him being the next great QB, Graham Harrel, TEBOW, what do you think they are saying about them.

Point being, Aztec, dont fall into this hype, you are smarter than that, the media built this davis up bigtime--

He will score some points but sadly it wont be enough in this match as TULSA scores enough on them that DAVIS cannot do enough to win the game tonight.

Aztec no team is looking at davis as a starter, backup or 3rd stringer.

Not sure of Polian's intention but my money is that whatever he was doing will be a success. That man breeds championships with whatever club employs him.

:36_11_6:

Anyone that has followed Rex over the years knows NEVER listen to his opinion on Ball State.

Look up homer in a dictionary and Rex is sitting their in his Ball State footie pajamas.

Yes and No.

Over the years there are trends regarding conferences in bowls that run pretty strong.

This year: (off the top of my head)

Big 10- got killed....1-6 SU I believe, 3-4 ATS
Pac 10- crushed....4-0 SU/ATS
Big 12....clearly overvalued.....poor ATS

MAC.....0-4 ATS/SU....looked AWFUL in all 4 games.

Ball spent most of their season beating up these teams....maybe now some are seeing how they went 12-0 to start the year......clearly that line was incorrect and the line moved 5.5 points.

Yes, Ball looked like the class of the MAC all year, now we are getting proof about just how bad that MAC was this year.

FAU, La Tech, UConn, Rice.......not exactly 4 powerhouses, yet these squads whipped the MAC to the tune of 4-0.

Yes and No.

Over the years there are trends regarding conferences in bowls that run pretty strong.

This year: (off the top of my head)

Big 10- got killed....1-6 SU I believe, 3-4 ATS
Pac 10- crushed....4-0 SU/ATS
Big 12....clearly overvalued.....poor ATS

MAC.....0-4 ATS/SU....looked AWFUL in all 4 games.

Ball spent most of their season beating up these teams....maybe now some are seeing how they went 12-0 to start the year......clearly that line was incorrect and the line moved 5.5 points.

Yes, Ball looked like the class of the MAC all year, now we are getting proof about just how bad that MAC was this year.

FAU, La Tech, UConn, Rice.......not exactly 4 powerhouses, yet these squads whipped the MAC to the tune of 4-0.

exactly my friend you got the winning recipe right there---

RICE was up 45-0 -- Cmich got outgained silly, Buffalo got 5 turnovers and still almost got blown out of thier game.

Ball state now lost any shot at National title BCS game or a new years game, and their COACH leaves them? Now they play in the GMAC bowl vs TULSA who is off a bad game vs ECU-

I see zilch motivation for Ball state here, they are in a bad spot.

Yeah well we will see MARLO--

there are 2 good teams tonight, there are some good arguments on ball state from others like TEE, CKR, Aztec and they know the game also.

That is the beauty of betting. Some see it one way , and some see it another way-

But you know what, everyone collectively is thinking on this game--

Because if everyone is on the same side no one is thinking, so in this case we have everyone thinking, some are thinking ball and some are thinking tulsa-

Cant argue with anyones logic as both make sense.

Back