The Truth Is Out There
24-18-1 (+7.71)

0-1 last time out.

Phoenix Suns at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors -13 (3 units)

:popcorn:

Spot fade.

Suns on a 3rd in 4 with no rest and playing their 6th straight road game.

Phoenix starters played pretty big minutes as well last night.

Raps have been at home for a week and well rested.

Sucks about Disney but it is what it is.

Worthy of a 4 unit play if not for the Raps dismal ATS record against Phoenix.

0-7 ATS last 7 I believe.

Days of week
Toronto 1-7 last 8 on Tuesday
Suns 9-3-1
Playing Suns plus 19.5

Actually I sympathize; Nobody in their right mind can play OKC as a fav. Washington looks a little weird after yesterday but probably playable. Be interesting when refs come out

Hope you packed your winter gear, Suns. This game will mark the end of a six-game road trip that starts in Minnesota, weaves through Chicago, Detroit, Boston and Philadelphia before stopping, finally, in Toronto, where the Suns will close out a back-to-back set and play their third game in four days. The Raptors will enter this game with a whopping three-day rest advantage and will be in the midst of a one-week homestand.

2 refs look very good for you. 1 looks pretty bad
Will look at OKC game Tease Utah up and Toronto down and have a monster middle?

I'm going to wait for an ingame opportunity on the raptors

Could be a good or bad move.

Last time the Suns were in a similar spot (tonight is a much worse situation) they trailed 19-36 after the 1st quarter against the Pistons.

Last edited:
Not me, nbafan. I'm riding the emkee train while there's still room to climb aboard! good luck to all who take this bet!

Days of week
Toronto 1-7 last 8 on Tuesday
Suns 9-3-1
Playing Suns plus 19.5

Situation takes precedent over day-of-the-week stuff.

Is a real shitty spot and the Suns are a 'tanking' team off a win. Is a lay down special all things considered.

Hope you packed your winter gear, Suns. This game will mark the end of a six-game road trip that starts in Minnesota, weaves through Chicago, Detroit, Boston and Philadelphia before stopping, finally, in Toronto, where the Suns will close out a back-to-back set and play their third game in four days. The Raptors will enter this game with a whopping three-day rest advantage and will be in the midst of a one-week homestand.

Hate the fact Disney is cycling this stuff. Putting the spotlight on it and getting the mushes involved.

Anything connected to ESPN turns to shit.

Could be a good or bad move.

Last time the Suns were in a similar spot (tonight is a much worse situation) they trailed 19-36 after the 1st quarter against the Pistons.

more so feel the raptors will start out sluggish and unfocused but we'll see

Much worse situation.
Really.
Detroit has owned the Suns
The Suns have owned Toronto
Plus the Suns have shown signs of really playing well.
No hedges lets go

Much worse situation.
Really.
Detroit has owned the Suns
The Suns have owned Toronto
Plus the Suns have shown signs of really playing well.
No hedges lets go

Scheduling Tuck, scheduling. That's the situation and it is worse.

Don't care about past match-ups, day of the week, what they ate before the game and all that shit.

Situations >>> than that crypto-capping stuff.

And I honestly doubt Phoenix was looking ahead to Detroit. Please man.

Signs of playing well isn't enough to put money on, Suns have the worst defense in the league and are in a fatigue spot.

Yeah, Raps should roll 2nd half but would be concerned about the fast-break points for the Suns.

Suns will blow a tire or two late.

They shouldn't be allowed to do that on the back-end of B2B.

Disappointing 2nd quarter for sure.

If CJ Miles delivers the halftime speech, Raps will murder them.

We shall see.

Suns keep battling...30+ in this 3rd quarter...

I just want a nice 18-20 point lead by 7 min mark to set up my middle I targeted.

And obviously hope the game spread hits for all...

lol bush league cover, Mike James has no fucking class. What a douche.

Raps dribble it out, leave 4 secs on the clock and that fuckwit drives hard in the lane to shoot a lay-up.

but then again raptors left 3 starters in till last timeout at 30 sec up by 15-16, but still shitty move from James

lmfao, I turned it off....you have to be kidding me.

Suns cover most numbers then...

Good job getting the early 13

Is what it is, I pushed. Feel real bad for the dudes that got caught with the hook or 14, 14.5

Right side, wrong result. Ton of dubious calls in that 4th quarter as well.

When a team dribbles it out, the majority of teams/dudes would follow with a dribble-out accordingly.

That's the classy play.

Take a jump shot but this dude drove hard and caught the Raps players completely off guard.

Was a determined backdoor.

#mikejamesknowsspreads.

lmfao, I turned it off....you have to be kidding me.

Suns cover most numbers then...

Good job getting the early 13

Yuck but I swear since ESPN has run this 'scheduled loss' thing it's been hitting at well below 50% ATS.

SU it's all gravy.

Suns scored 67 in 2nd half too...definitely were not tired...but up 17 with 39 seconds left you would think 13 and 13.5 are good...

No class for sure... had to get himself into double-figures in the game.

21 total points in the last 3 minutes...that is pace for an 84 point quarter...complete garbage time.

Yep, no doubt all the ESPN readers at 'Blankets' will be going nuts.

I guess the final road game for a young team might jack them up knowing they're about to come home and hit that regular booty.

It's mental as much as physical.

Somewhere in another dimension Tuck is smiling.

Mike James has been lost in the euro leagues for the last 5 years until this season, Greece I think.

Probably making a few thousand bucks and living on seasoned goat intestines and beans.

He obviously don't wanna go back, pad those stats and try and sniff another contract.

But a dick move is a dick move bruh.

nba, where u have no idea what to expect except that some fuckery will ensue

all about line grabs and gettin right numbers now it seems

Back