Diamond Cutter

KC royals (-136)

The Indians are off to a miserable start (1-6) and their problems are likely to continue tonight. Carl Pavano got trashed in his first start allowing nine runs, six hits and walking three in one-plus innings of work and now he's matched up tonight against Kyle Davies, who was razor sharp in his '09 debut for KC. The Royals are clearly playing better ball than the Tribe right now, so I'll have to look for KC to get another win at home tonight.

Oakland A's (+132)

Red Sox have dropped 5 of their last 6 games and their bats have been pathetic. Reigning AL MVP Dustin Pedroia is hitting just .179, David Ortiz is still looking for his first extra-base hit and Mike Lowell is 4-for-26 (.154) as he tries to rebound from hip surgery. Matsuzaka is struggling with efficiency as well, allowing 3 home runs and 3 walks in his last start. To compound the matter, the Red Sox have lost four straight and 11 of 14 at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. I see great value in the A's at home against an overinflated Boston squad.

:hammer:

GL gentlemen!

goodluck today, much of the "their bats have been pathetic." has to do with the travel with this team, give it sometime they'll find their groove..

goodluck today, much of the "their bats have been pathetic." has to do with the travel with this team, give it sometime they'll find their groove..

I could care less if they want to keep hitting like 5th grade softball players........

Give me the A's and give me them BIG!

I have A's tonight too. Red Sox are like 3-13 in Oakland last 5 years and Dice-K looked shaky in his first start this year. It's worth a shot IMO.

Sup Diamond Cutter! Glad you found your way over to CTG..........."Where the players play"!

Guys you need to keep an eye out for this guy. Diamond Cutter is one of the PREMIER baseball capper's in the Country. We used to actually work together until "The Cupcake Incident" and "The Great Orangina Heist of 2007". Things got a bit haywire after that.

But it's great to see you back and in action buddy! I'm tailing you on both of these plays! Check out the NBA forum for Kid325i's "Gem" of the day!

Lets get this Cash DC! :cheers:

:36_1_23:

Three things I am DEFINITELY getting after these two babies CASH!.......

1) Tongue Ring
2) Sick Tatoo
3) Tanning bed Membership

Ladies love a MAN with a fresh TAN.

Suns out Guns out! Lets get that CASH!

Sup DC!

Bet the ladies are gonna be falling all over themselves for that tongue ring!

Chicks dig tats and tongue rings! Everyone knows that!:cheers:

money;

Perfect Day! Just raking in Hundo Stacks! Incredible!

:hammer: - me after tailing these plays Big Time! Talk about getting that cash!

FANTASTIC!!! Perfect (2-0) yesterday!

Whats up Homies!

Gonna take care of some BUSINESS this afternoon!

I might even get my nephew's girlfriend some implants!

I will let everyone know when my plays are COMFIRMED!

appreciate the update but you can just keep that "update" about tuesdays games in your tuesday thread...

If you have plays or discussion for Wed, then feel free to start a new thread.

Back