Tuesday's Fades

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 16-8 (67%)

I've lost 3 in a row now, which was to be expected after starting out white-hot. 2 of the losses were due to complete 4Q collapses, where I was covering easily heading into the 4Q. The Nets dominated through 3Q last night, and strangely collapsed in the 4Q despite having revenge and all that. Weird. Well, despite some square plays winning lately, I won't change my strategy. Dogs in good situations, that's how I roll.

Washington +5.5
Same old story, great situation. 2-day rest for Washington and starving for their first road win, combined with quintuple revenge. B2B & 4/5 for Dallas due for a down game here after this streak. Hungrier team gets the lead early, and it should be close in the end.

Might have a few more today...........

any opinion on the over ?
Both defenses are really lousy + Mavs are tired

I can picture both teams over 100...over 203,5 looks good...do you agree...
I also like WiZ +the points, but they looked shitty on the road til now...prefer to wait and see them break the ice before tailing...

Hope you get back on track today BDK. The Wiz looks like a good spot to start. I'm on them as well. Let's cash this ticket in.

Good luck BDK. I think I could enjoy it over here. And ya I'm a bitch for coming in your thread and only saying good luck.

Like that Bucks play. Want to make it myself, but late movement has it at +105 and that scares me.

I've gotten bad beats before. My mooses last season were well documented. But that Milwaukee beat is as bad as I have ever personally experienced in 4 years of handicapping. Indiana closed the game 12-0 and I lose by the hook. You have no idea how many things had to happen for this to occur. Absolutely mind-boggling.

I stand corrected, that was a 14-0 run to close by Indy, not 12-0.

Yeah that would go down as one of my luckiest wins ...thats why its so much better just seeing the final scores rather then the play by play updates(seriously I feel bad for any MILW backers but thats why I do everything humanly possible to squeeze every half point in my favor in baskets...all day I was lookinmg for Indy -4 .)For me sort of helps ease the pain of watching memphis U blOw a 16 pt Halftime lead when they were a Pkem.. and I was so close to playin GT -2.5 2nd H but I said why...and I loved the 2nd H over but why get involved if you already have a winner in thegame right...baskets takes years off your life...

Oh and when I like something I'll make sure you know ..I was against twice but not enough to say one side seems correct to me...tonite just gambling.....

GL bro and again as IND backer I am sincerely sorry for your loss...

I'm a pretty laid-back dude, I take it all in stride. And I don't take handicapping and betting too seriously, I keep it in perspective. But when this shit happens to me, and it never happens the other way, it's hard to keep bouncing back. I really mean that, it never happens to me the other way. I'm always on the losing side of these games. How can a professional team lose 14-0 in the last 3 minutes? Like I said, it's hard to keep coming back when you don't feel like you're winning like you should win. Whatever.

I have to agree. Same approach I try to keep it in prespective. How does a pro team let that happen? Had a feeling they would pull off when they went ahead by 1 cause it basically becomes a game of 2 quick shots versus FT attempts...

The main reason I played Indy was cause I thought the number in MILW was way off as it should have been MIL -1 with there injuries...You know I am big on betting the lines ....it will come back to you some day...

and I hate to say it but again I think the Wiz line was somewhat soft...probably should have been -6.5 and again betting public( whether sharp or square) bet it down to 4.5 / 5 cause of the 4 in 5 spot. From what I have seen this year almost all of the situational capping 'plays" are being shaded 1.5 to 2 pts ...teams u would play on or 2 pts higher then theyshould be and teams you would against are 2 pts lower then they should be...

Just my take ...GL

Back