Tuesday

1 more thing...if tailing in the nhl, dallas is the smallest of the 3 nhl plays..that is all

thanks fellas..

killa, i saw in jpicks thread a few days ago he said you were in asia....that's pretty cool,what you doing there?...school, working or travelling

i'm playing lakers 2nd half, though won't count it as a posted wager

Teaching English in South Korea. It's pretty dope, I love it so far. When I get paid, I'll prolly open a Pinny account and play around with you degenerates for a while.

Hope all is well with you.

Teaching English in South Korea. It's pretty dope, I love it so far. When I get paid, I'll prolly open a Pinny account and play around with you degenerates for a while.

Hope all is well with you.

You can play NBA sports lottery in korea. Parlay type thing on the ML.

ya, it's nice to have a pinni account, often you get better lines for both teams....some books are so different than others...for example, in the 2nd quarter of the i think giants/dallas game it was over 10 at greek, under 13 at bowmans...landed on 10...pros would've left it at that, i promptly lost it in the 3rd quarter, as you say, we are degenerates lol...sweet that you're teaching english there...i know some friends that have done that and they've enjoyed it...might as well do it while you're young, you know when you're 40 you're not doing to do that

k, i'm going to sleep after this laker game fellas....i'll talk to you guys tomorrow

why is there no line on the boston/atl game?...i prolly won't play it but just curious

Pierce is a question mark as he messed up his knee at the end of yesterday's game.

Great start to the season as well. :cheers:

Back