NYY u7.5
TB u7.5
PHI -104
CLE u7
SD +103
KC -118/u8
LAD u6.5
SEA u6

Indeed. Opposing pitchers making consecutive starts versus the Rockies are 0-5 SU at Coors Field since last season against an average line of -109. The Rockies averaged 8.2 ±1.5 runs per game in those five games.

At Coors Field since Jun 27, 2005, when an opposing starter is facing the Rockies in consecutive starts within six days of each other: the over has gone 17-2-0 against an average total of 9.7. The two unders occurred this season when the Pirates only managed to plate one run in each of two consecutive games on July 25/26. The unders hit by a combined total of 2.5 runs. Opposing teams are 7-12 SU in those games against an average line of -103 and 0-6 SU since Sep 6, 2011.

The Rockies are 4-12 SU since the All-Star Break, worst record in the MLB during that time. With you on the Cubs at 140. Cheers bro.

Looks like Pagan will be at least another day before returning:

Angel Moreno ‏@anhelllll 2m
Good news for local #SFGiants fans: Just confirmed that Angel Pagan will be playing with the @FresnoGrizzlies again tomorrow.

10:59 PM - 4 Aug 2014

very important for the Jays as they have 9 games with the o's and it starts tonight @ home.

white sox over, phillies over, jays over, cubs over, Tigers ML, dodgers under, seattle under, twins ml, cinci ml....gotta clean that list up but that's my leans currently.

remember guys, no cutch22 for the buccos

like mr Hand today, over in the great white north, Angels, Brewers, over in coors..

It's so hard to back a d backs team that has their offense run through trumbo and hill.

brett lawrie should be back in the line up tonight

what about the rest of the disabled? I paused on playing Buddy at +117 thinking EE may be back and now that number is long gone

updated leans:
NYM u7
NYY +117: Muchlinski
CHW o9 (would love 8.5): Conroy
BOS +138
SF +116
CLE u7: Gibson

on the radar:

PHI +100
SD +109
SEA u6
BAL -103
NYM +141

what about the rest of the disabled? I paused on playing Buddy at +117 thinking EE may be back and now that number is long gone

updated leans:
NYM u7
NYY +117: Muchlinski
CHW o9 (would love 8.5): Conroy
BOS +138
SF +116
CLE u7: Gibson

on the radar:

PHI +100
SD +109
SEA u6
BAL -103
NYM +141

Edwin and Lind start their rehabs sometime this week. Not confirmed when but looks like, in my opinion, they will be back by the weekend

Phil Hughes on 5 2-5 3.84 makes no real sense does better on 4 with a higher ERA
Padres 6-11 on Tuesday worst day
5-10 off a day off
Twins 8-6
Worst day of Week Texas 4-12
Best days really a lot but
Florida at 12-4
Toronto at 14-3
Can anything break the Baltimore road rule?

Last edited:
Seattle a mere 10-7 but 9-3 off a day off
Woods 2.25 at this rest but just out of his range here with a mere 7-4 record off a day off and a 7-9 day of week.

By the way Wheeler a disaster on 5 with a team 14 under 500 at night
A lot of negatives for the Mets today
I can see people liking Zach as last month 1.67 ERA but this season I am still looking at
1-4 on 5 6.37 ERA based on 35.1 innings
No one ever said this was easy

Last edited:
Killer sports had 2 trends up
1 liked the Pirates a lot
The other condemned Morton to the outer reaches of hell
Would be nice to have a record of Hand on 5 last 2 years

Read an extended post by Cokin giving Arizona as his free play.
Tempted to lay off to give the team a chance.

At Coors Field since Jun 27, 2005, when an opposing starter is facing the Rockies in consecutive starts within six days of each other: the over has gone 17-2-0 against an average total of 9.7. The two unders occurred this season when the Pirates only managed to plate one run in each of two consecutive games on July 25/26. The unders hit by a combined total of 2.5 runs. Opposing teams are 7-12 SU in those games against an average line of -103 and 0-6 SU since Sep 6, 2011.

Cubs 30-15 over after a win Travis Woods a worse version of Cahill?

Phil Hughes on 5 2-5 3.84 makes no real sense does better on 4 with a higher ERA
Padres 6-11 on Tuesday worst day
5-10 off a day off
Twins 8-6
Worst day of Week Texas 4-12
Best days really a lot but
Florida at 12-4
Toronto at 14-3
Can anything break the Baltimore road rule?

phil has been bad at home, the poor performances in the pitcher's park is about half as bizarre as Bumgarner's bad split at AT&T

May just play Florida first 5 to avoid conflict.
Re H Santiago
4.27 night ERA
4.74 ERA on 4 days rest
I think it is actually worse. If you look at his game and remove the day games this could be very ugly
His games vs Detroit were in the Day where he can pitch well as well as his 4 inning number at KC
Looking at LA RL
Not very interested in ML BS
Just read Santiago has a good inter league record. Need to look a little more but really doubt it matters. Still have to believe my eyes

Last edited:
I travel a lot. Here people knocking WS
Danks is on 4 days rest 6-3 3.86 ERA
Danks at night 9-4 3.79
Danks at home 4-2 3.52
Must be a catch
Colby 5-0 on 5 ERA with 4.97 ERA
Also has a night ERA of 6.69
????

updated leans:
NYM u7
CHW o8.5: Conroy
BOS +144
SF +129
SD +119

on the radar:

PHI +100
BAL +103
NYM +143

I travel a lot. Here people knocking WS
Danks is on 4 days rest 6-3 3.86 ERA
Danks at night 9-4 3.79
Danks at home 4-2 3.52
Must be a catch
Colby 5-0 on 5 ERA with 4.97 ERA
Also has a night ERA of 6.69
????

started to like the over...and Danks..

Scratching Nationals. Want less plays not more. Still not sure about Padres. Bottom line no Zimmerman is fairly big and Mets off 2 home losses bother me

Is Diaz in Philly? He is an over ump right?

Was looking at Houston tonight but if he is an over guy I may grab the over 7.5 also

Is Diaz in Philly? He is an over ump right?

Was looking at Houston tonight but if he is an over guy I may grab the over 7.5 also

arguable on what side he falls on but i'd call him an over guy if i had to pick. Treat him as neutral

Gl with that plus1.5 but not so much.

Have under in NY 7.5
First half Florida
Toronto
Still thinking

Wheeler is outstanding. Has only given up 1 run in 3 innings where he walked 4 and gave up 3 hits

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/atN80nqpT3E" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

you guys believe in the angels?

Back