Tuesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Kyle, it will be an interesting situation come a few weeks... owners backing is the kiss of death. Thanks. GL

3-2 on Saturday night. Leafs game sucked to watch, nice to win the play though. Tons of big games with huge playoff implications tonight, should be a great hockey night.

Totals 121-112-3 +11.46
Sides 41-46 +0.88
YTD 162-158-3 +12.34

Florida / Philadelphia over 5.5

Boston / Ottawa under 5.5

Vancouver / Calgary under 5.5

Colorado / San Jose under 5.5

Chicago / Nashville under 5.5

GL everyone :cheers:

goodluck...after all the games going under last night, there's gotta be some overs tonight...and I know you can't bet like that but just this feeling I have..then again i'm on a 2-9 slump in last 11 what do I know

GSRO - hope its in the other games tnight, lol. Thanks. GL

Steed - thanks. GL

Tiger - good to hear. GL tonight

VK - I think regardless the fans will recover, I've heard both good and bad from a fans POV out there. Who knows. GL

BAR -:36_11_2:

Joe - I honestly leaned to the under there. 1 game has gone over, and one could make an arguement it should ahve stayed under with the Pens needing 3 3rd period goals to send it to OT. Gotta question how much desire TB has to play any type of game with a solid plan etc, rather than just playing for 60 minutes and going back home. History is scary. GL all the same, just my thoughts

Good thoughts, Santa. I'll think on it some and if I come up with a really smart reason to play it, I'll make sure I speak up.

=)

If it was 5.5 I would have had no leans... just getting to 7 is hard enough, let alone with desire / history in question. Gotta add that Pitt might just get a lead and sit on it healthy (ala anti - Montreal... cough markov cough).

You speak up? ... never :)

going to be on the Canucks/Flames under too. They will be playing playoff style hockey I think it'll be a hard hitting grind it out style of game.

GL with the rest Santa

Well, the Pens and 'Ning may yet freak out and start treating the back of the net like a four dollar whore, but as of right now it looks like you saved me some money, my friend.

Both teams have killed off a 5 on 3 and it's 1-0 Pens halfway through the game.

Oh, who am I kidding, I can't stay mad at someone who shares my love for Canadian beaver.

Pens score again.

5-3.

By the way, this is the second of two overs--in the same day--I was nudged off. ManU was the first earlier.

Engh, it's not a loss. Still . . .

Pens clinch a playoff spot scoring, ahem, six goals.

6-4.

ww2tovictory.jpg

Back