Tuesday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
jasper - glad you could pick the winners out:cheers:

2-1 yesterday, silly play on Caorlina really, but I went with my gut / and tried to convince myself with the stats. it happens... man, I do apologize, my record keeping has been brutal right now, with math errors on w/l.

Sides 21-22 -0.03 unit
Totals 40-37-8 +2.37 unit
YTD 61-59-8 + 2.34 unit

New Jersey / NY Rangers under 6

rangers have found some winning ways lately, and they are doing it with defensive play, and helping their goalie out. They are only allowing 2.6 goals a night in their last 5 games, killing penalties at 86%, not great, but good enough to win. Their PK is doing well right now, but to be honest Im not real worried about that hurting this total as New Jersey is the least penalized team in the league, they hardly if ever go to the box more than 5 times a night, in fact 0 of the last 10 games have they take 6 or more minors. Devils are scoring 2.4 a night, and allowing 2.63, 2.2 both for and against in last 5, 2 and 3 in H/a splits. Devils only getting 23 some odd shots a night on net, that should help Lundqvist out considerably. They needed a 4 goal second to push this total last meeting. Under is 10-2-3 last 15 meetings, and so on.

Thats it for now.

GL everyone:cheers:

Liquid - good to hear. GL tonight

eames - :smiley_aalg:

Adding

Grand Salami under 22

I capped each game to go under or right at the #. So im going to go with it and play the under here. I really cant see one game totally destroying the total and ruining this play. It would have to be a collective night of overs and I dont cap it that way. Each # 1 is reported in net right now too. Well Sanford, but I think he is #1

GL everyone:cheers:

eames - guess a salami play would have been more appropriate with the thrusting peanut... he has been retired for a bit. Glad you like my salami, makes me feel secure :really_happy:

BAR - lets get it man. Think we do pretty well when you play the same, or at least when you say you are... . GL:cheers:

Santacapper said:
jasper - glad you could pick the winners out:cheers:

2-1 yesterday, silly play on Caorlina really, but I went with my gut / and tried to convince myself with the stats. it happens... man, I do apologize, my record keeping has been brutal right now, with math errors on w/l.

Sides 21-22 -0.03 unit
Totals 40-37-8 +2.37 unit
YTD 61-59-8 + 2.34 unit

New Jersey / NY Rangers under 6

As usual I took your under pic and ran with it. I have had great luck with them and tonite is no exception. Thank you again Santa!:smiley_acbe:

Jasper - glad we could get that one. Its pretty funny, I have talked with Killa with it at length, but have come to the conclusion that him and i are really the only ones I know of who are typical under bettors, where I would much rather play an under than an over. To each his own right... GL

Back