Tuesday Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Sup fellas.I hope everyone has a good day. About to hit that last graveyard shift.I am going to jump on these 3 plays.

Yanks ML
Yanks/Twins over 8.5
Balty ML

Hopefully I atleast go 2-1.If not I will be on the Brews/Pads over 8 or Brewers TT over 4. I haven't decided which one will be a better play.GL today fellas.

Record
6-0-1 MLB
1-1 (Late MLB plays posted)
0-1 Parlays

Recent history would lead us to believe NYY bats get hot tonight. 6-1 SU off a shutout this season w/ avg win in those six games of 4.6 runs. Still looking over the card and talking myself off of Milwaukee and Colorado. GL

GL Bluechip. I read that in the other thread and it made me like the pick even more. By the way love your avator

By the way love your avator

Ah yes, our boys in the black & gold. Not quite sure why I am still a fan after so many years of disappointment. It's something about being representative of the city. I love my hometown, always will regardless of where my career takes me, so I will always be a Saints fan.

:cheers: to a NFC South championship and hopefully a deep playoff run.

Thanks fellas. Gl to yall.

Counsler - 6-10 may very well happen.Its all up to the defense. If the defense is just a little above average , the saints take the NFC. Cowboys don't.haha. I am ready for some football.I can see it will be fun on this forum already come football season. Good ole friendly smack talking.Now I have a stupid shift meeting to go to.Good thing about it is we are trying to figure out what we are cooking tonight.

Thanks fellas. Gl to yall.

Counsler - 6-10 may very well happen.Its all up to the defense. If the defense is just a little above average , the saints take the NFC. Cowboys don't.haha. I am ready for some football.I can see it will be fun on this forum already come football season. Good ole friendly smack talking.Now I have a stupid shift meeting to go to.Good thing about it is we are trying to figure out what we are cooking tonight.

I was just messin' with B_C b/c he's a no-answering-email punk...

At least YOU know my team, unlike some fool that thinks I pull for the hometown screw-ups...

Hopefully the Saints and Boys end up in the championship and I can throw down on some Saints ML and lose a bundle...

I was just messin' with B_C b/c he's a no-answering-email punk...

At least YOU know my team, unlike some fool that thinks I pull for the hometown screw-ups...

Hopefully the Saints and Boys end up in the championship and I can throw down on some Saints ML and lose a bundle...

Yeah I know you were playing.Just messing around myself. I love smack talking come football season.Yeah thats my Saints.Do good all season and piss it away in 3 hours.WHO DAT

2-1 tonight. Again I will take that everyday.Should be 3-0 tonight.Frickin Orioles with 4 errors which is just like a turnover in my book. All 4 errors led to pints. Take away the errors and this game is all O's. Oh well still made money.Hope everybody had a good night.Ready to get out the plant and be off a couple days.

Back