Tuesday Plays from North of the Border

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
YTD: 17-9-1 +$1610.95
Parlay: 2-3

New week, lots of action.

England Coca-Cola Championship

Norwich City ML @ 2.00 $200 to win $200 2:45 pm EST Kickoff
Read plenty of reports that indicated Norwich City were unfortunate to win against Leeds. They had numerous of chances to put the ball at the back of the net but thus a crossbar didn't help at all. Some of you maybe familiar with Robert Earnshaw. The Welsh International was a summer recruit from WBA and so far has been impressive. Pity he didn't get on the score sheet against Leeds. Preston on the other hand will be withouth 9 players. Only 4 of them are key players to my knowledge, but that is still a big edge for Norwich. Preston have a new coach and last year were quite a defensive powerhouse. However, the defensive reinforcements have dwindled. They lost Youl Mawene for the entire season and lost a lot of experience in Claude Davis and Chris Lucketti to transfer. They started the season with a bore 0-0 draw against Sheff Wednesday. I'm going with the team that has a better coach in Nigel Worthington. Preston just missed out on the opportunity to go to the EPL and that tends to demoralise a team especially when you let key players leave.

Be back later

French Ligue 2

Caen -1 @ 1.85 $350 to win $297.50 2 pm EST Kickoff
Confident with this one here. Horn is also on the same page and my mate who's a French Ligue 2 expert agrees with this one. Brest on the other hand, pretty terrible, drawing 2-2 against lowly Libourne at home. Just claiming a single point so far this season. I'll go with the home field advantage as this ligue plays off from it a lot.

on your norwich city play, i am using pinny and see -.5 +102....and pk and -.5 at -152...i checked the terminology thread and the ladder seems to be what you are playing? has this bet been beaten like a dead horse hence the line movement or are you playing the -.5?

OK, I've laid my first ever soccer bets. I suppose there is no turning back now. I'll have to run out and buy me some "imported beer" now and bypass my usual "Shiner Bocks."
soccer3.gif

KingKrunked said:
on your norwich city play, i am using pinny and see -.5 +102....and pk and -.5 at -152...i checked the terminology thread and the ladder seems to be what you are playing? has this bet been beaten like a dead horse hence the line movement or are you playing the -.5?

there is no line movement. i don't believe u read the terminology correctly.

-0.5 is the same as ML, the team has to win. Pk and -0.5 means there is another option, thus the juice. If there is a draw the PK will give u a push but you still lose 50% of your stakes on the -0.5

Last 2 bets for the day

Parlay:
Caen ML
Norwich ML
Scunthorpe/Swansea Over 2.5 (Coca Cola Division 1)
Huddersfield ML (Coca Cola Division 1)
$50 to win $389

Caen -1
Huddersfield ML
$218 to win $527.97

Just out of curiosity, guys, does anyone know of a website where I can watch the scoring in "real time"? It would help to pass the second half of the day.
lamer.gif

SoonerBS said:
Just out of curiosity, guys, does anyone know of a website where I can watch the scoring in "real time"? It would help to pass the second half of the day.
lamer.gif

there is a sticky that has Live Scores there are plenty of links for u to use

Is it all over? I had Caen on the ML straight up, so it would be 2-0 for me if it's over.

SoonerBS said:
Is it all over? I had Caen on the ML straight up, so it would be 2-0 for me if it's over.

Caen 1-0 Brest Final. ML Wins -1 is a push. I won quite a bit today. :shake:

lol

SoonerBS said:
OK, I've laid my first ever soccer bets. I suppose there is no turning back now. I'll have to run out and buy me some "imported beer" now and bypass my usual "Shiner Bocks."
soccer3.gif

Newky, Newky, Newcastle!!!!:drink:

I tailed a bit too, T-Mike. Thx, buddy:bow:

another profitable day, although Caen screwed me again with a damn push.

Norwich ML. 2-0 Won $200
Caen -1. Caen 1-0 Push

Parlay 1
Caen ML Won 1-0
Norwich ML Won 2-0
Scunthorpe/Swansea Over 2.5 won 2-2
Huddersfield ML Won 3-0
Won $389.09

Parlay 2
Caen -1 Push
Huddersfield -0.75 Won 3-0 ( Sorry i played the AH not the ML)
Won $190.78

Today: 3-0-1 +$779.87
YTD: 20-9-2 +$2390.82

Hope i helped some of you fellas out.

lol....satyr, no i dont have a clue! im an american from kansas! i heard the kansas city wizards won the championship a few years back (i didnt even know we had a team! lol!!)....but my "zzzzz" comment was primarily at the fact that i was staring at the boxscore for these games (basically just showed the minutes tic by!):)

oh ok then. I thought you were one of those pesky kids who don't appreciate the wealth of football.

Not soccer, football. You know, a game that is played exclusively with your FOOT, not when you toss an egg around with your hands. :D

Just kidding. ;)

It's football nevertheless. :p :p :p :p

Back