Tuesday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Edmonton's been winning but they haven't played some great teams in that stretch or have caught teams in a bad spot mostly.

Nashville Predators -0.5 2.500 :shake:

I wont be here this morning. I got to go out of town. In other games that Im thinking about but haven't decided anything yet: Tampa Bay against Pittsburgh, I think TB may be able to get it done as a home underdog, and New Jersey vs Toronto...Although at this point that Toronto game looks like its a no touch game, had NJ beat Montreal, Id be on Toronto. Florida is a good sized underdog, they blocked over 20 shots against the Islanders so they're definitely not a team thats quiting or mailing it in, and I'm thinking they may be worth a play as Boston finds itself in a bit of a losing spot again tonight as well as being on a tail end of a b2b. Also Id like to think the canucks might be worth a play but after only getting 10 shots on goal against Chicago, I just don't know what to think about that team. All I know is coach Vigneault: He can say things out of panic and can lose the dressing room, but I don't know if this is Vancouver's problem right now.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Ive played 2 more. I think those darn leafs are gonna make the playoffs.

Florida Panthers ML 2.530
Toronto Maple Leafs ML 2.000 :cheers:

Back