Tuesday no metal bats here deewhite Discussion

GL to you gents tomorrow

I really respect y'all for the daily grind. Amazing how much knowledge and dedication you guys have

sorry to call you out, i haven't been close to the daily grind the last few days cuz of being intoxicated but i'm trying to come back

Rumors are that Hamiltons relapsed hard. Since spring training hes been goin out, drinking , & nailing strange

Me too.

Anyone recall seeing a trend recently about the O's being great off of off days? Want to play them RL and seem to recall them being good off of off days, and interested in fading Astros in first game back after backing them FF a bunch in Anaheim.

edit: found it (Google helped a ton) - O's 23-8 in last 31 following off day.

Yeah he has labored. The 1st atbat vs Prince was telling and then not being able to get Hunter as well. Of course I wish I had the Tigers TT right about now. I nearly didn't make any plays either...funny how that can work..looked at the card at 6:47 and said fuck it...

Played KC ml 4u --deduno pitched last time like I expected in his first start. Last time out I backed mendoza as well and thouvht he was decent..deduno some away issues...see if kc can build ..

Brewers ml 10u - most of the size has more to with what I risked yesterday on the game then it being one of my best plays of the day. Like I said imo Estrada was hurtimg from the 1st pitch and Lohse off his worst start may have bottomed...oddly started w 5 good starts and followes it w 5 poor ones...weks hits 2hrs and sits...I knw they said it was gonna be a platoon and a rh is dealing but geez...F5 3u and -1.5 1u....

Lean under @ stlouis...but passing had zon yesterday too but not interested in again...GL

Late games :

White Sox ml 8u and +1.5 1u and F5 2u. Peavy bounced back after a similar bad start earlier this year and basically this is my take...felix v peavy is about the same matchup as saunders vs danks when you consider it was just danks 3rd start of the season oof injury and saunders has tbis amazing track record at safeco. That gme was -110 and this is -140..

Thinking about SD here as a fade the return of Hanley angle...Richard is so hard to back though

Also thinking about angel and over but probb best to just sit that out....prob the same for jays w jj off the dl and lincecum strugling but I lean under somewhat as I think both sp can step up here...

Late games :

White Sox ml 8u and +1.5 1u and F5 2u. Peavy bounced back after a similar bad start earlier this year and basically this is my take...felix v peavy is about the same matchup as saunders vs danks when you consider it was just danks 3rd start of the season oof injury and saunders has tbis amazing track record at safeco. That gme was -110 and this is -140..

Thinking about SD here as a fade the return of Hanley angle...Richard is so hard to back though

Also thinking about angel and over but probb best to just sit that out....prob the same for jays w jj off the dl and lincecum strugling but I lean under somewhat as I think both sp can step up here...

i appreciate the upstairs comment, xyz, but looking at the lineups i can't let it go. Haven't been locked in as of late but I'm playing Peavy too

Back