Tuesday NBA

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, first time I got crushed in a long time. Thats an absolute crushing too.Overall 38-23-4 +12.56 units

What a weird game in Utah. Just odd. The end when DET didn't foul with only a 3.8 difference in clocks. The odd foul calls both ways all game. AK missing a lot of FT's. Boozer missing 2 dunks. Wow is all i can say.

One play for Tuesday. Played it at 5:30 tonight. Feel solid about it.

LA Lakers -6.5 -105 2 units.

Best of luck to all. I will be gone till either late tomorrow or most likely Wed AM.

Horrible beat there... no explanation... one of those head scratchers.. where Vegas wins... everyone was Det ML or Utah -2.5 and up... those are the ones I always question where the game convienently lands right in the middle of where it should be.. between the popular ML and the spread.

Just an odd game Spek. It went in like 4 minute stretches whole second half when calls would go one way and not the other. Then it would flip. It was odd I'll say that much.

Utah up 10 at end of three it felt solid. Apparently not so much. For how fat and old Sheed looks he is balling pretty damn good right now.

Knicks was the tease too. 92-91 late..lmao..lose by 12.

Dallas, well there is not much to say for that. GS is an awful team. No business doing that.

They stole the ball from Deron @ the end and almost tied it to go to OT, Utah couldnt even hold on to get fouled. I am disgusted right now. They fouled Detriot back into the game. I just don't know what to say.

Renew, they totally did foul them back in. They also had odd startegy early in fourth guarding Sheed and it hurt them.

I can't complain. Utah dominated boards and the guards played well. They shoulda won by 5-8 but Detroit played well too. It was a good game if not for the starnge calls at times both ways.

yeah got fucked on that one too. i thought it was good to go. But yeah prepare for the worst and hope for the best son. lakers seem good son.

i know how you feel, bar. the day i increased my units... of course... anyway, on to tuesday...

what do you think of new orleans? they play gs who is also in the same situation as minny (b2b 4 games in 5 days...)

Really like New Orleans. Just want to get the ship saling again though. Stickin with the one play

I do like the Rockets here Spek.

Shit, now imma capping when I should be sleeping. I guess never say never. HOU and or N.O. could be added early tomorow morning. We shall see.

Did anybody catch the end of the Portland game last night? They were getting 11 and were down by 10 with a few seconds left. They foul down by 10, the guy who was fouled misses both free throws but somebody from LAC gets the rebound and lays it in and LAC win by 12. Of course I played them small to try and get back my MIL debacle and sure enough I get moosed in the end. Great start to the season.

Against....

That was INSANE... I thought they were giving the cover away by not playing D. But apparently Portland wanted to keep fouling down 10 with 2 seconds left.. and then 2 missed free throws but Magette dunks it home... wierd

Inspekdah said:
Against....

That was INSANE... I thought they were giving the cover away by not playing D. But apparently Portland wanted to keep fouling down 10 with 2 seconds left.. and then 2 missed free throws but Magette dunks it home... wierd

I fell asleep watching that game. I woke up this morning and found out what had happened. :spank:

Got back on your bandwagon again but picked last night to start. Poor timing but I'm not really concerned. I know from past experience that I'm tailing the right guy when it comes to the hoops. GL,

Thanks for any well-wishes fellas.

Appreciate whatashot. Hopefully get back where we need to be tonight.

I added these before bed last night. Imma not one to bs lines..I wanted to write them up tonight but just busy as hell..

both 1 unit

Houston -3 -111
NO -6.5 -107

Best of luck tonight. Any questions I will try and get back to them in like an hour. Thanks. Going to start Wed card right now.

Good luck Al...
Peace_5.gif

I was leaning to the clippers -3 tom with howard out.. I still think dallas is reeling and this is a good spot for LA in my mind to get a win. What do you think?

I would tend to agree with you there. Dallas is in one of them funks. They will have one awesome run come around all-star break and late season though. Better to peak later rather than early in NBA

Really like Kobias and the Lake show......stayed away the first 3 then faded them at Seattle now back home against worn down Minny they run away. Hard for me to pass up gettin 5 at home with Memphis good luck tonight

honestly think they win by 10-14 points. Just really do. Whatever you decide bro..best of luck.

Im waitin for kobe to go for 40..

KG will get his tonight thats for certain..

well..New Orleans collapsing horribly in 4th..Houston outcome questionable at best...shocking..lol

nice picks B.A.R. New Orleans blew it in the fourth. killed em on the boards warriors just shot a little better from the field down the stretch 21 off rebounds to 9 should have resulted in a larger margin of victory

thanks guys..at least they split and LAL looks great. Really feel we should have got N.O. Ain't that the NBA thought...up solid all game as chalk and then last 5:00 minutes that shit happens..

It better Krunked...Imma go to bed before its over and I better wake up to a cover on -6

Son of a BITCH. I bet on the under in the LA game, got that. But I had a bigger bet on LA -8. They had it covered easily all game, then they get outscored in the 4th and Bynum and Odom both miss free throws in the final seconds to have me go 1-1 on the night.

Pluto Brown said:
Son of a BITCH. I bet on the under in the LA game, got that. But I had a bigger bet on LA -8. They had it covered easily all game, then they get outscored in the 4th and Bynum and Odom both miss free throws in the final seconds to have me go 1-1 on the night.

I feel ya bro...I had LAL -7.5.

They were dominating all freaking night! Odom and Bynum were money from the line too, making more than 80% of their FTs.

Damn...

Back