Tuesday NBA ML Parlay (5 Units)

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Tuesday NBA ML Parlay (10 Units)

Plays:

ML Parlay (To win 10 Units @ -109): (W)

Cleveland Cavs -550
Orlando Magic -160

I was hoping to get a better # on Cleveland, and I was going to take the 1H for 10 units, and put a little less on this. But the 9.5 drew me off a little. I still may end up adding it later.

Orlando Magic -3 (2 Units) (W)

Cavs 2H -2.5 (1 Unit) (L)

Warriors 1H -4 (2 Units) (W)

Warriors 1H -4.5 (2 Units) (W)

- 4 Units total on GSW 1H

CLippers 2H +3 1 Unit (W)

GSW/Dallas 2H Over 101.5 (4 Units) (W)

Match-Ups:

Cleveland

Cavs fighting for #2 in the East. They have 2 games remaining, tonight and home vs. Milwaukee. If they can win both, and Chicago loses at New Jersey on Wednesday, Cleveland will lock up the 2 seed and avoid facing Miami in round 1 and Detroit in round 2. This is definately the most important seed of the NBA finals.

Orlando

If New Jersey beats Chicago Wednesday, and Washington loses out it's last 2 games, New Jersey will take over the #6 seed and Orlando will end at the #7 seed. That means avoiding Detroit in round 1. Remember, Detroit beat Orlando all 4 times this season. Orlando beat Cleveland in the 2 meetings this year.

These games are as big as you'll get all year. GL :cheers:

Last edited:
nice win buddy....anythoughts on the 10 pm games...i took pacers vs hawks 2h under 100

Last edited:
Adding: Warriors 1H -4 (2 Units)

I also want to say not a drug in the world can replicate that high that I just got watching Orlando in the 4th Q with a SENSELESS amount of money on it. That high was unreal, and that is a great reason why everyone gambles.

Back