Tuesday NBA Discussion

not sure if its been mentioned but this is barons first game back in oakland as he missed the previous game with an injury. i also just read this on hoopshype (link doesn't work, i just copy and pasted the text)
After losing Davis over a deal averaging $13 million, the Warriors quickly turned to Clippers free agent Elton Brand, offering $90 million. Though Davis has a history of injuries, Brand was coming off major surgery. When that offer was declined by agent David Falk, the club set its sights on Wizards free agent Gilbert Arenas, a former Warrior who became an All-Star in Washington. Arenas reportedly was offered $103 million. Within minutes, Davis and Arenas, buddies from the days when they were teenagers in Los Angeles, were on the phone comparing offers and stunned by the Warriors' practices. "Absolutely true," Davis said. "I talked to Gilbert about it." Davis wasn't thrilled to hear the Warriors suddenly had plenty of money for other players when, as he says now, without evident bitterness, "they could have had me for less than half of that." "It got personal with Baron," one agent said. "That's never good when you're trying to conduct business.'' San Jose Mercury-News

and as has already been mentioned, sjax, crawford and biedrins are out, it leaves nellie turiaf and jermereo (sp?) to handle kaman and z bo on the block. getting 3 points with the clipps tonight is really great value imo (that is, if z bo is back for sure, he was supposed to play yesterday as well)

Dallas line went from 5.5 to 7. Looks like Rip Hamilton is out according to scoresandodds.com (not verified). w/o rip, who's gonna score?

..and Dallas is off 2 SU losses. Me thinks I'll put a small bet on Dallas -5.5, since my always on top of it, not home book has yet to make any adjustment to matters, though I'm usually adverse to making bets purely because of injuries.

Dallas is 9-1 ATS off their last 10 SU losses.

ok. 9 pt lead cut down to 3 heading into the 4th. lebron time? beron already knockin down a couple midrange/foot on the line buckets. a lebron milwaukee-esque will be nice right about now...

great game in cleveland

Mo williams just hit a huge 3 to take a 1 pt lead. orlando ball 2 minutes left. need near perfect game by cleveland to cover this -6
will be content just getting this ML in

of star treatment lol
that 3 was nice, but the Lee "shooting foul" was complete bull. nice tho.
dwight shoulda fouled mo williams at the end to give me a push on -6

oh well i'm not watching it but 43, 12, 8, 4, and 1 block is all i need to know. 15/27 shooting. He's a freak.

Havnt been betting Jpicks?

Here and there. I've just been reading the discussion thread and making plays off of your guys thoughts mainly. Been a busy couple of weeks and it'll be that way until April 1st. What free time I've had was dedicated to the MWC tourney over the last week. To easy to make money there with so much other stuff going on around the sports world. Soft lines. Do appreciate the work that you guys are doing. Played the Spurs under based on BC's under trends, played Boston based on the a lot of different thoughts from the forum and that great article. Was going to add Utah if they were close at half but doesn't look like that's going to be the case which is great for you. Still considering an over play in LA.

nice to know i only need 17 points for the celts/bulls game to go over with the 4th qtr yet to be played..

90 all..c'mon chicago, bigtime game here! get that W! and seriously..what's up with the jersey color switches?

sigh...bulls just cannot get over the jump (meaning get the fucking lead!)

rondo to shoot 2...and then miller gets T'd up

15.5 in most places:seeya:

wow, figures

i just looked at the play by play lol @ 3 fts in the final 20 seconds......lmao @ an illegal defense call on millsap on the final wizard possession of the game....this shit is not healthy to bet on lol

lakers down 2 with 3 minutes remaining, kobes out for the half so the potential for a solid 6ers lead at halftime is there

It is if you are just interested in Washington the next day. Have no bet on this game.

Back