Tuesday MLB Discussion

insane this Cincy game

pissed for taking the Reds, but fuck it now.

I realise how you must feel, but if you were told MIL scores at least 7 runs, you think you're losing an Over bet?

as I post that, 2 RISPs for Cincy with fucking Paul Bako up
icon8.gif

Wow...Oak bases loaded no out ....Ellis LINES into a DP and then Hannahan grounds out ...

be shocked if Tor doesnt at least tie it up here ...and having OAK ML and OV8.5 that hurt bad

Zach Duke has about 7 crappy starts in arow but I actually like the Pirates 1st 5 INN ML. This line is getting crazy. Webb is more hittable then Haren and Pitt scored on him and also was down just 1 run going into the 7th inn stretch...Also while it was home Duke did go 6 inn allowing 2 runs...

So small stab at that like +260 worth a roll they led going into the b5th yesterday

As usual I fuck up and have to much on OAK ML no way should I have had 2.25 units on that and passed on the expensive +1.5 RL ..lead for the entire game until the last batter....fucking painful 4 unit swing ...shit that always ruins my profits .....Once Oak left the bases loaded knew I was fucked ...sucks !

Cant wait for OAK to announce that Houston Street is no longer the closer. Gee....Thanks...

Give me a Yankee comeback !!!!!!!

BALT +1.5 and some small ML plays..

just think back to Matt Harrisons ML debut as he confused LAA. Rivera and Anderson sit and Balt has some momentum maybe afterthe comeback ...plus 2nd game back could be the fatigue day after the long trip and ride home from NYY...

small over as well

Jeter NEEDS a smack upside the head from someone. He has no patience !

Rupe hasnt been able to throw his fastball for a STRIKE and its got some live movement. So only way he can throw strike is if he throws right down the middle as it will move left or right . Anyway idiot swings 3-1 on a borderline pitch and of course hits a line drive right to the 2nd baseman....

Disappointing bewteen him and Melky. Either let Christian hit or have Melky bunt ..he sneaks a bunt base hit its ahuge plus the guy hasnt had a rteal hit in how long ? Thats when you bunt JoeG when no one expects it !

Balt loves to hit into DPs and kicking myself for passing on the UND @ COL but even more @ Arizona so fucking obvious .....

Tigers and Yanks ML big for me now

you couldnt script this

I lined up 3 potential Overs today - in KC, in Cincy & in Philly

KC 8-2, Over
Philly 8-2 Over
Cincy 8-1, Under

the only game not to go 8-2 is the one I backed

you couldnt script this

I lined up 3 potential Overs today - in KC, in Cincy & in Philly

KC 8-2, Over
Philly 8-2 Over
Cincy 8-1, Under

the only game not to go 8-2 is the one I backed

Did you sell a run ? Wasnt the Reds total 9 ? I actually forgot to bring up the BOS-KC total I didnt play it either but last night was thinking at 8.5 its a good over play as a couple hits here and there and it would have went over on Monday....

Philly one took 9 innings and I did have that but Moyer escaped every freakin jam early seemed liked Amezaga and Johnson were always up in key spots and finally Amazega got a big hit in the 9th and Hermedia followed suit . Little suprised 4-2 game Happ is pitching the 9th but I did say the Phillies pen is very untrustworthy at the moment ...

HOLY SHIT -

Richie Sexson - I LOVE YOU !!!!!!:36_11_6::cheers:Grand SLAM !!! We back !!! down only 8-6 ....patience , patience , patience NYY

Jeter works a walk an atbat or two late. The king of the world hits into another DP and suprisingly fails again in the clutch . Again you wonder why NY is tough on ARod ? So not only did I have more on NYY despite liking Boston more it was painful to watch.

Then Pitt allows a run in the b8th , Pirates start the 9th with 3 straight hits , 3-1 1st and 2nd no out Doumit , Moss and Michaels cant score another run to cahs my small Pitt +1.5 play .....

LAD ML maybe ..??

How bad are bullpens ?

Look at the games from the 7th inn on and couple went to extras -

NL- 47 with the 9th inning @ SFG going

AL- 28 b8sea ,b14Wsox pending

75 runs in what should be 45 innings but tad more...

I cant fucking believe DET LOST that game ....

Might be the worst thing ever to happen to me in gambling ...I lost every close play today ....every FUCKING one--

1 out away from a huge day...

DET ML 60 to get 76
DET +1.5 RL 62 to get 40

Parlay 40 to get 400
Cubs , RedSox , Marlins and Det

Lose -162 instead of winning +516 nearly 700 swing ......pretty huge when a UNIT is basically $40.....

Piss away a 6-1 lead finally get the 8-6 lead and a fucking error extends the inning ......

Det was such a sucker bet and it still won....Fucking incredible.....Wasted fucking day (AGAIN).....

SICK....

Fuck the Tigers SN. I was with you.

Such a painful day. I said it yesterday who is gonna have an a tougher time closing the game out? I knew it would be dicey to end it and was a coin flip but to never trail again and lose ? Hell DET wasnt the right play but damn it was a good one . Fucking 6-1 lead and 8-6 with 3 outs to go and your pen blows it for the time in 4 games ! And with the same SP as the last time these guys started. Pissed I didnt hav ethe 1st 5 inn ML and thats my fault . Fucking 700 swing on a n error....

I didnt get one break today ....LOST-

2 totals that werent close Over 8.5 @ Tor and Over 10 @ LAA which was sort of a hedge against my BALT plays.

Sides I lost: (DET as mentioned)
Oak ML 90/99 another blown game at least I saw it coming but huge swing for me

Yanks ML 106/60 : Didnt deserve to win but had so many fucking chances inning after inning thought it might be like SUN . Bruney was teh wrong move by Girardi > Guy has but a few outings in the minors under his belt and you bring him in that spot ? Why not Veras? STUPID ...

LAD ML 48/40 : Stupid play by me thought Carpenter was a crap shoot to last 5 solid innings. Still LAD ties it 4-4 and with 2 chances to win in it the 9th and 10th STL gets it one swing

Pitt 1st 5 INN 25/60: Never close cause Pitt didnt threaten
Pitt +1.5 RL 30/33 : Piss away a run in the b8th to make it 3-0 , get it 3-1 no one out 1st and 2nd but cant score with 4-5-6 up ......

Give me something ...1 freaking break and DET would have been more then sufficient ...hell I had another parlay like the one DET Busted except NYY replaced Boston .....

Just sickening : WINS

FLA ML and +1.5 RL
Boston ML
Balt ML (and 1st 5 inn ML)
Balt +1.5 RL
ATL ML
SEA ML and +1.5 RL
Over 11 Yanks
Over 9.5 Philly ( little luckey here after starnding 400 runners)

Props 7-0
1st score of games:
A's
Orioles
Tigers
Marlins

1st INN Yes there will be a RUN Scored:
Yanks YES
LAA YES

Away teams ML

Lost 3 parlays ..

Minus the parlays thats about 17-9 and Monday was close to the same ....freaking P/L right now -40$ or 1 unit .....sickening

I dont mind being way off an losing but fuck ...

Back