Tuesday MLB Discussion Thread

I’ll take some of balty +180, see if Cobb continues being the guy I think he can. Lol. Who knows what will happen once this goes to pens.

Smeltzer followed him last time and pitched 2.2 after that it went the usual suspects with Wisler, Duffy, May, Romo in 9th. Not sure if same plan today? Smeltzer started and went 4 innings at kc but he has had 3 days since then and he not scheduled so I’d assume he the best bet to follow.

Duffey, May, Romo, Rogers worked yesterday. Gearrin 2 IP on Sunday may not be available, but if those four who worked yesterday all go an inning then probably need to cover 3-4 more.

Maybe that's Wisler, but probably a combination of Wisler and Thorpe (LHP). A LHP could be good for Yelich, though he's protected by Hiura and likely Braun who just came back on the roster with LoMo DFA'd. MIL going with a ton of platoons this year, but not sure they want to burn their entire bench early

Duffey, May, Romo, Rogers worked yesterday. Gearrin 2 IP on Sunday may not be available, but if those four who worked yesterday all go an inning then probably need to cover 3-4 more.

Maybe that's Wisler, but probably a combination of Wisler and Thorpe (LHP). A LHP could be good for Yelich, though he's protected by Hiura and likely Braun who just came back on the roster with LoMo DFA'd. MIL going with a ton of platoons this year, but not sure they want to burn their entire bench early

Wisler seems like best bet to follow but after that who knows. I havnt really liked way twins offense been swinging bats lately either. That Gearin dude contract they just picked up prob have to throw a inning or 2.

Wisler seems like best bet to follow but after that who knows. I havnt really liked way twins offense been swinging bats lately either. That Gearin dude contract they just picked up prob have to throw a inning or 2.

Gearrin went two on Sunday, bet he needs another day

anyone know what kind of pitch count/limitations mad max be on tonight if any? I couldn’t find anything other than he threw a pen session over the weekend. I considered Ff under but I can’t trust porcello to put up another performance like he did last time vs Nats (although I suspect he be decent), seems like nats at -140ish be solid (a good 30-40 cents cheap actually which why I’m curious bout max) if scherzer can throw 100 pitches.
Scherzer is an intense competitor. I would think after lasting 1 inning in his last start he might have something to prove tonight.

Scherzer is an intense competitor. I would think after lasting 1 inning in his last start he might have something to prove tonight.

sure, but it didn't keep him in the game last start and he was hurt for all of 2019 plus the long WS run would make me think they will be very cautious if anything flares up

Ended up with a juicy Tuesday...

Wheeler -200
Bundy -155
Touki F5 +132

Couldn’t pull the trigger on Gallen tonight even though I love the guy

Wheeler -200
Bundy -155
Touki F5 +132

Against Philly. I couldn’t pass up +180 on O’s seeing how I got this unhealthy (for my accounts) love of Cobb for some reason and he has flashed some the good stuff he used to have! Lol. Figure if he can go toe to toe with wheeler then anything can happen once the pens involved, I thought price was right to take shot there. Gl on the others!

Yea I mean like Warner said didn’t stop him from leaving after 1 inning last week. If his hammy flares up not much being a competitor gonna do about it. That said I played them, I thought at -140 it was worth the risk. Hell even if he doesn’t go long I figure it then turn into a pen game where I’m comfy on nats at that price.

Wheeler -200
Bundy -155
Touki F5 +132

maybe i'm blinded with doubt about Bundy, but idk how you can lay that price against the hottest team in the league with Bundy and that bullpen

maybe i'm blinded with doubt about Bundy, but idk how you can lay that price against the hottest team in the league with Bundy and that bullpen

Maybe so. More so reading the line. Not a fan of Fiers and I often like to play against a team who just lost for the first time on a long winning streak. Hoping Bundy can go into the 7th.

Maybe so. More so reading the line. Not a fan of Fiers and I often like to play against a team who just lost for the first time on a long winning streak. Hoping Bundy can go into the 7th.

I generally subscribe to that theory also. Didnt play it here but I think teams who get win streaks snapped often follow it with another loss. That my perception anyways, lol.

Back