Tuesday MLB Discussion/Thoughts

Trying the OVER at OAKLAND again...last nights 2-1 game brings more under money to this game then yesterday and we see the total fall to 8....

Few differences 1st Durscherer was not real sharp vs LAA and that was hidden by the explosion by the offense . Also he has not pitched past the 5th inning yet so the pen could be used for 3 or 4 innings....both pens have seen a decent amount of action lately so that should come into play.....

I stand by my Oak will hit LHP. From what I read Olsen was just awesome yesterday so I tip my cap to him and say he did an excellent job rather the Oak doing poorly. Burres has struggled vs LHB so far and that could be a plus as Barton and Cust when they hit LH tend to get alot of XBH's....tahats what Oak needs some walks and XBHs....granted they have scored 3 or less in 11 of 14 biut those other 3 have topped 10 runs ! So all or nothing offense and I just like that we have alot of under trends and under bias from betting the world with 2 medicore..

Bucnkor has been a UNDER ump mostly because SP have gone deep in his games and when relived the pens have been great...6.5 runs for the straters less then 2 runs by the pens in his games this year.....

why so, Nut? all the stats begged for this bet, easy winner before the 6th was done:cheers:

I just meant more about not seeing the total drop. with all the Tor unders would have liked to seen a better price at 8.5 or fall to 8...not really much to do with the game. Burnett has struggled for some reason at home facing a lineup with alot of LHB thought we could get to 4-4 at some point and seeing as I liked TB figured if TB would win then it would be an over game...just concerned because I got burnt yesterday I guess and knew I should have passed on it...good call and GL..actually read your comments and helped me stay on it...

yeah, I felt 4-4 was a good possibility myself, and I have to concede I didnt think it'd be in before 6 were done, but then I also didnt think (if it hit) it'd take til the last inning either.

Those 1st game Over stats for each team are def. something to remember.

yeah, I felt 4-4 was a good possibility myself, and I have to concede I didnt think it'd be in before 6 were done, but then I also didnt think (if it hit) it'd take til the last inning either.

Those 1st game Over stats for each team are def. something to remember.

One would think after such a long under run a couple overs would pop up there as well in teh next few...everything definetly lined up here. Like I said I just got gun shy when yesterday the game got bet down to 7.5 and here really no move with the 8.5 ...really nothing to do with the game just trying to layoff things i dont have good vibes about.....I guess what also put me over the top on it was the respect Sonnastine was getting . Granted he looks good but I wouldnt pencil him for a 7 inn 3 runs or type SP anytime soon....

man I am catching some bad breaks...over in Chi and the Yankee game so opps pissed away each time and KC as well.....bunch of 1.5 and 2 unit plays that I really should have won the majority of could lose 5 of 6....

Back