Tuesday Lines/Discussion

SN, i assume you mean Philly +7 (1H) is a level 2 play

...i will be with you soon, just hoping for a hook to jump in

I'm pretty sure battier has a good biorhythm and he will probably be guarding lebron for a good portion of the night.

I'm rollin w/ my guy nut all the way tonight.

Ov 194 ok/atl
-1 Milkmen
+13.5 Phillbins
+290 Rocketeers

NHL: Dallas stars -105
Nashville +115
Ov 5.5 Pho/Col (+115)
Canucks ML +190 (In the shark tank)

I'm betting against the home invincibility of cleveland cavs and the san jose sharks. however, i have two good teams who are playing well so i see some good value. i think they both should have a good chance.

ya, if you check aaron brooks' biorhythm you can see why he is playing so fuckin great. i hope he gets plenty of minutes tonight. keep drainin those 3's you "duck"...

houston is solid as fuck. tmac definately one of my favorite players. Yao, though, is a fuckin bitchass dork who i could prolly beat the shit out of that pansy.

forgot to mention that i'm rolling w/ the continually undervalued (that is, in the minds of sports bettors) blazers. they are an elite team for sure, kinda like a philly in that barring roy they don't have a superstar and they just play harder than most on any night. they are better than philly was too. i also think we haven't seen the best of denver tho as well which makes it a tough bet but denver is never a great road team and in the minds of sports bettors they think denver is awesome like i do which leads to the public dog here even w/o melo??

Level 1 Plays:
Over 103 Hawks Team Total -115 L
Rockets +8 -120 L
Rockets ML +300 L
Over 208 Indy W
1st Half Warriors +4.5 L
Over 196 -120 Bucks L
Over 199 Pistons W
Under 196 Lakers W
1st H Wolves +7 -115 L
Wolves +12 W
Sixers +13 L

4-7 -1.95%

Level 2 Plays:
1st H Over 97.5 OKC L
Over 193.5 OKC L
Bucks ML -120 W
Blazers -8
Sixers +7 1st H L
1-3 Port pending ...-2.88

Level 3 Plays :
None so far

Interested in a few more . Soured on Houston because Alston is coming back and starting . Everyone has solid points about CLe and Houston . For me I am not buying CLE being so much better this year until they play some good teams . Their schedule to date is terribly soft . They have blown out the bad teams because they play good solid defense and have recieved solid contributions for players not named LeBron. Bad teams always struggle vs good defenses in every sport. Houston is a very similiar team and would like to see these front lines tangle especially with such good defenders like Artest and Battier to help with the rebounding big men . Dont see how the Denver game means anything for CLE . The Nuggets as of a week ago are not playing good basketball and it just lined up perfectly for CLE but Brooks NOT starting is another under the radar gift IMO....

Houston is much better then Denver and based on past history has enjoyed playing CLE .

GL ....still about 5 or 6 more that interest me but lets see where they move. :cheers:

Got pressed for time and didnt add anything . Strongest lean was Dallas and of course they covered . Houston 1st H which I passed on hit , GSW loses 1st H bit covers the opposite of what has been happening , Wolves do the same thing..

Nice win for CLE didnt realize Gibson was coming back either . Skip to My Lou seemed on point in his 1st game....

Going to run with Portland 2nd H -3.5 +100 Level 2......

:cheers::shake:

Sorry it was a stinker Jimbo ..:shake:

With the Spurs its a new universe.They have these young guys starting in the first now they are training to be storm troopers. Whole new situation.

Sweet. Had Portland myself small and the stupid pointless foul brings home the money making up for some terrible calls in the game.

Sweet. Had Portland myself small and the stupid pointless foul brings home the money making up for some terrible calls in the game.

Nice early Xmas present ..Congrats !:cheers:

Good call on LAL . Read your comments and they forced me to layoff NOH today . Was happy to see LAL win win by DDs..:shake:

gj for those of you who had the Lakers. Glad the Hornets gave them a fight at the end, makes Boston look a bit appealing even if it has Lakers written all over it.

Congrats to all the winners, especially Lakers backers! :)
Tuck, good calls on Cats and Cavs!
Myself had 5 of 6 on my leans towards the night and even played a few small units for small profit, so maybe I will come out from my 2008 break for a play or two before the year ends :)

Back