Tuesday lines and discussion

Man that Seattle line was the first baseball line that stood out to me as at least 30 cents off. I mean, you could have listed that as -220 and I wouldn't have thought anything of it.

I treaded lightly. Let's go M's
word, I mean...shit

lotta baseball left....lets see what they can do

they owe me one from that Red Sox shit a while back lol

Yeah but being down 6+ won't help. Johnson's going to be in there another couple of innings... and he's capable of making things interesting.

1st inning was important to strike back after the leadoff HR but they couldn't push the run across, now it turns to this

oh well, felix wasn't exactly sharp tonight, he's entitled to those days on occasion

That Seattle line definitely stunk to me. I don't see how you can agree with that and then not believe %s.

stfu

go to bed

yes, the linesmakers were BEGGING for seattle wagers, conspire much? the line moved with the obvious blue jays bettors who don't believe in seattle, and stars align sometimes. i can only assume u made a killing on it

who controlled the outcome of this game? you seem to have the answers, so who was it?

%'s argument really had little to do with it...

I put a lot more value in the opening line being off a few dimes IMO.

Boston had 90% public on them and look to be cashing game/RL.

Plus, in general, all of those %'s are wrong.

i'm sure the seattle/toronto game was the game that was gonna make/break the house tonight

conspiracy theorists just do what they do, which is usually owe other people money

I try to not get too wrapped up into it because it can really ruin some productive capping. I am sure if I dug around more on my own there were some promising things being said about Josh after last outing and not so much about Felix after his team blew his lead.

He probably quit on them like they did to him a week ago.

can't predict everything, sometimes all logic is defied

the worst is when u lay off something because it's "too easy" and it hits with ease, means u don't trust yourself

Yeah, possibly only thing worse than that is going to bed loving a play the next day.... and avoiding it cause of all that crap. Then, going the other way hoping to hit a complete fade play of what your gut said.

Start losing like that and it's time for a break.

well yeah, if u start fading yourself it's time for a breather

sometimes they can't set the line high enough so they'll try to fuck with your head...and it works

i try not to buy into any of it anymore

Football football football football football football.

That Seattle line definitely stunk to me. I don't see how you can agree with that and then not believe %s.
I appreciate your input in the threads

But this is where people have disdain for you. You may not care, and that is fine. But if you ever wonder, it is comments like this.

I think the timing has a lot to do with it too. I could honestly care less, but, I think that's what rubs some people the wrong way.

But this is where people have disdain for you. You may not care, and that is fine. But if you ever wonder, it is comments like this.
Always something with that clown. He strikes me as someone who has probably 1 friend. And that guy probably secretly hates him.

memo:

never, ever take an under with the angels. no matter what happens, and after 4 1st inning runs tonight it was virtually impossible, the bullpen will fuck it up. and i knew that before i bet it, but what a tease tonight

this also means that any over bet with this pen is in play regardless of the score through 7

Yeah, I didn't understand the dislike for him at first, but now I'm starting to see it.

Random shit happens in baseball.. Who can predict Felix will give up 6 runs? M's will have 3 errors before the 3rd?

I had Sea FF -0.5 -125

which was a lot less than -167.

Back