CHC -102
BOS o9
PHI u7.5

NYY Over
TB Under
Minnesota
San Francisco
San Diego

regarding SD, Kennedy's last 20.2 IP @ Dodger Stadium has allowed 2 runs and 9 hits

Like M's/Phils under 7 (Danley) and Halos/Red Sox over 9 (Woodring) a lot, will probably be on both.

I got burned there last night, so many stranded runners early on in the game by the bo sox. Hurts when Ortiz and Cespedes stay quiet @ the plate with runners in scoring position...

Would like to check the status of Hamilton as well

Miami has the heaviest Over record in the league (67-49-8). Texas is 22-8-2 to Under L32 (11-4-1 away).
The tiebreaker? Texas is 6-2 to Over on the road vs. NL teams (only 1 game totaling less than 8 runs).

Very unusual streak leads blankets survivor contest -
View attachment 36653

Exceedingly rare for all totals streaks to survive for this long is my experience. Reason I bring this up is, the WS are 9-3 to Over in home game 2's this season off a game 1 Over (a trend I posted before their recent game 2 Over with Toronto. More generally the WS are 7-3 to Over L10 @home; before this series BAL was on a 12-1 Under road run vs. AL teams, so a little statistical regression is on the cards sooner or later. Q is, did game 1 signify it's beginning). Marry that to this guy picking under for this game, and you got a streak ending recipe.

updated leans:
ARI +215: Tumpane

CIN +153: T. Welke
TB +111
TOR +143
COL +143
PIT u7.5: Carapazza
PHI u7: Danley

on the radar:

BOS +113/o9: Woodring
SD +105
MIN +103

nice! SD is on your list

not sure i'm gonna touch it due to how low that number is, but i wasn't exactly gonna grab +126 at the open with the potential for a shitload of LAD money making me look like i don't know how the market moves so i'm pretty unlikely to play (especially with so many other strong leans)

not sure i'm gonna touch it due to how low that number is, but i wasn't exactly gonna grab +126 at the open with the potential for a shitload of LAD money making me look like i don't know how the market moves so i'm pretty unlikely to play (especially with so many other strong leans)

that price will go up again..come game time, late night chasers seeing a cheap price on Dodgers and Dodgers coming off being swept, public will drive it up again closer to game time

Cubs have paid out the Over just 5 times in their last 20 games not played @Coors Field (12-5-3 to Under), only twice scoring more than 4 runs as a team (overall avg. 3.10 team rpg). So their general conditioning motif for bettors at the moment is "lack of runs, tough to bet Over" - but they're off 2 wins: This season the Cubs are 11-3-2 to Over off 2 wins in their previous 2 games & playing an NL opponent (2 of those 3 Unders saw the loser shutout; 1 was also part of a d/h situation).

-----

SF is 10-7-1 to Over their L18 road games vs. sub-.500 teams.

SF has scored 3+ runs over 4 straight games for the 2nd time over their last 13 games (overall avg. 4.08 team rpg, 6-7 SU), after failing to do so at all through their previous 39 games (overall avg. 3.05 team rpg, 15-24 SU). So while they're not in fantastic form, there's still signs of their ship turning round from where it was headed.

that price will go up again..come game time, late night chasers seeing a cheap price on Dodgers and Dodgers coming off being swept, public will drive it up again closer to game time

i will be watching and hoping/praying

...big card potential today though

Since May 18th, Seattle has lost consecutively played road games only once: both were to an NL team (exactly 2 months ago). On the road this season, they're 31-19 SU vs. the AL & 2-6 SU vs. the NL.

Seattle has gone 16 games w/out conceding a 5+ run total: League wide the next best streak this season is 13 games (Tampa's current live streak), then 12 (twice) games.

Seattle has gone 26 games w/out conceding a 6+ run total: League wide the next best streak this season is 19 (3 times) games, then 18 (twice) games.

------

Philly is 8-4 SU their L12 @home after going 2-10 SU in their previous 12 there.

Philly plays Tues. off a 2 game Under streak. Big deal? Their longest Under streaks this season have been 4 (once) then 3 (thrice) games. Playing a home game off 2 Unders this season, they're 6-3-1 to Over. With 8 games left on their current home stand, their season stats to date beg incredulity at any notion they'll next hit the road on a 10 game Under run.

Cosart on 6---career 1.42 ERA based on 52 innings
Today is Tuesday Miami is 14-4
I have been informed by Rolltide that Yankees at home first game off a road trip playing with rest are 11-1 last 12

Pittsburgh is 2-12 SU (2-4 SU @home) in their latest 14 games scoring 6 runs or less. They went 7-7 SU (4-1 SU @home) in their prior 14 games of 6 runs or less.

Pitt's L16 games in which their opp. scored at least 3 runs have gone 13-2-1 to Over.

Liriano has delivered a 1.70 whip & 6.25 era in home starts vs. +.500 teams this season (Pitt 3-3 SU w/every game decided by a 2+ run margin; games going 3-1-2 to Over).

-----

Atlanta is 10-9 to Over in road game 2's this season:
5-2 to Under vs. AL+NL West teams
8-4 to Over vs. all other teams

After starting the season 10-4 SU in road game 2's, Atlanta has gone 1-4 SU in their L5.

Atlanta is 1-3 SU this season playing a road game off 4 wins in their previous 4 games.

Angels have gone a season high 13 games without one totaling 10+ runs. Their previous longest such streaks this season were 5 (twice), 4 then 3 (6 times) games. Before this streak they combined with their opponent to average one 10+ run game every 2.44 games played.

Angels have gone a season high 6 road games without one totaling 10+ runs. Their previous longest such streaks this season were 5, 4 then 3 (3 times) games. Before this streak they combined with their opponent to average one 10+ run game every 2.30 road games played.

Angels have gone a season high 9 games without conceding a 5+ run total. Their previous longest such streaks this season were 6 then 3 (9 times) games. Before this streak they conceded an average of one 5+ run total every 2.53 games played.

Angels have gone a season high 5 games without either themselves or their opponent managing a 6+ run team total. Their previous longest such streak this season was 3 (7 times) games. Before this streak they combined with their opponents to manage one 6+ run team total every 2.00 games played.

Angels are 11-8 to Under in road game 2's this season:
3-1 to Over vs. NL opps
10-5 to Under vs. AL opps -
4-2 to Under vs. divisional opps
6-3 to Under vs. non-divisional opps

Last edited:
I got burned there last night, so many stranded runners early on in the game by the bo sox. Hurts when Ortiz and Cespedes stay quiet @ the plate with runners in scoring position...

Would like to check the status of Hamilton as well

Played over there too. Teams combined 2-21 with RISP. Brutal. Woodring zone should be tough on both pitchers.

I have a strong lean to Padres. Not sure I play. Massive array of negatives the worst of is their record with a day off. 5-12. The other side is the current form of the Dodgers and that the Padres need wins badly to get back into the playoff race.

I have a strong lean to Padres. Not sure I play. Massive array of negatives the worst of is their record with a day off. 5-12. The other side is the current form of the Dodgers and that the Padres need wins badly to get back into the playoff race.

do you really feel that the Pads can make a move in the west?

liking the under in the salami.... no concern with any crazy wind...enough good pitchers to stay under the number..

San Diego is 8-3-1 to Under off 2 Overs in their previous 2 games this season.

After starting the season O/U 4-4 in road game 1's, SD has gone 10-1-1 to Under in their L12.

SD & LA are 5-2 to Under (SD avg. 1.57 team rpg) their L7 meetings in LA.

-----

LA is 12-5-2 to Over (11-8 SU, avg. 4.58 team rpg) this season playing a home game off a home loss & facing an NL opponent.

The question should be can they make the playoffs. No idea but that is what they are trying for and they are currently a pretty good team

Playing Minn, still looking at first 5 or game. Splits and general info
Bauer 2-6 away
Bauer on 5 1-2 4.80 ERA vs Gibson 4-1 2.67 ERA
Minn 45 runs last 10
Cleveland 28

Since May 18th, Seattle has lost consecutively played road games only once: both were to an NL team (exactly 2 months ago). On the road this season, they're 31-19 SU vs. the AL & 2-6 SU vs. the NL.

Seattle has gone 16 games w/out conceding a 5+ run total: League wide the next best streak this season is 13 games (Tampa's current live streak), then 12 (twice) games.

Seattle has gone 26 games w/out conceding a 6+ run total: League wide the next best streak this season is 19 (3 times) games, then 18 (twice) games.

------

Philly is 8-4 SU their L12 @home after going 2-10 SU in their previous 12 there.

Philly plays Tues. off a 2 game Under streak. Big deal? Their longest Under streaks this season have been 4 (once) then 3 (thrice) games. Playing a home game off 2 Unders this season, they're 6-3-1 to Over. With 8 games left on their current home stand, their season stats to date beg incredulity at any notion they'll next hit the road on a 10 game Under run.

so my under lean tomorrow and locked in under tomorrow aren't in good shape...

The question should be can they make the playoffs. No idea but that is what they are trying for and they are currently a pretty good team

been playing well since the break definitely, but not a playoff team. I guess the thought is all that matters so if Bud Black has tricked them into thinking in then that is huge

Padres made a number of moves today and all made sense. Waiting on ump to lock them in

May not last but 2 run lead Yanks, 5 run lead Minn and Seattle and under doing fine. Pitt is off the list unless the Addict says to bet them.
2-1 Yanks oh well

Back