so nut, u have an over in houston which is dormi with a no hitter going

that's gotta feel alright

SFG 8u , F5 3u
over 4u (parlay)

Philly 12u , F5 4u
under 5u and under SD TT 5u(parlay 2u)

Seattle ML 5u
over @ Seattle 10u(parlay )

neither pen has my vote of confidence at the moment and Grilli's shaky outing vs LAA can't be over looked

so nut, u have an over in houston which is dormi with a no hitter going

that's gotta feel alright

capping ......lol....

Westbrook shocking me but Cards run out put not so much bc of the sweep...Houston had not allowed more then 4 runs previous 9 before (didnt even bother to look further back) that blasting on SUnday . Thought we could see another big number

SFG 8u , F5 3u
over 4u (parlay)

Philly 12u , F5 4u
under 5u and under SD TT 5u(parlay 2u)

Seattle ML 5u
over @ Seattle 10u(parlay )

neither pen has my vote of confidence at the moment and Grilli's shaky outing vs LAA can't be over looked

so Saunders should allow some runs here and not looking for his Safeco past history to hold up , more like some sort of middle ground of his last three....which means Seattle will have to score runs and Locke has simlpy survived to many starts and has to deal w the DH .......so again different circumstances then the past and one of those low total's I try to bang out.....

basically the same approach w Philly in reverse....Marquis basically wins when he gets 4+ runs so for him to lose then he will have to see less then that..not a stretch when SD scored 1,1 and then zero for 8 inning before getting to 4 yesterday vs a SP in Kendrick who went 7.2 inn allowing 2 hits.....

SF blew it yetserday , start an unattractive SP but has barely any resume s a team getting its star back off a few tight low scoring wins which could have went either way(SF should win by 2+ and Philly probably too)

That's why I should have stuck to my stay away from Kris Medlen rule of thumb! Good results on the night so far but that would have been huge to get a KC win

The 2 small plays on Atlanta and Milwaukee won easily. Oakland looks like an easy winner. Seattle a mistake. Philadelphia would be mice.

cant blame Washington though....that's his ace you ride him till the pitch count gets crazy....Yanks do it all the time w CC ...

Back