Tuesday July 31 Discussion: Cards let-down angle in play

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
My favorite angle is in play...fading Cards off a dramatic (comeback/late-inning)victory (or double-digit run total). Let's see it happen despite this momentary revitalization after cleaning up bullpen

Another snoozer between M's and Astros?

Boston automatic at home against bad/slumping road team Phillies?

My favorite angle is in play...fading Cards off a dramatic (comeback/late-inning)victory (or double-digit run total). Let's see it happen despite this momentary revitalization after cleaning up bullpen

Another snoozer between M's and Astros?

Boston automatic at home against bad/slumping road team Phillies?

Nothing w Pomeranz is automatic. Over. Lol

Hold your nose and take Os, just the fact they've been hitting the ball well since the ASB and post Manny era. Tanaka is coming off a 105 pitch count CG from the Rays. Os are also a thorn in the Yankees side..I'd rather put money on the dog vs laying -310.

Spooks when can I open my nose again help I can't breathe!
Maybe 1H because O's also missing Britton in pen eh

Prolly will be on dogs against NYY and BOS a significant amount of times the next couple months

Saturday's lines was ridiculous with Yankees & Houston...which is why any team -300 has got me highly interested in any dogs.

Hold your nose and take Os, just the fact they've been hitting the ball well since the ASB and post Manny era. Tanaka is coming off a 105 pitch count CG from the Rays. Os are also a thorn in the Yankees side..I'd rather put money on the dog vs laying -310.

I’d never lay 3-1 w the yanks, but even if Tanaka struggles that pen is stacked now. Can’t stomach a bet on the O’s bc even if they have a lead yanks should have base runners on all night

I know. I just feel if I keep saying over I’ll be right eventually. Lol. Can’t see Drew being good at Fenway tho and Jake is hittable
Yeah over makes plenty of sense, Nelson used to be a great over ump too, think not so much this season but I gotta believe he'll adjust out, and these two gas cans are just the candidates (no, I don't like Arietta at all)

Giants/Pads pens must be gassed and they play a 1pm game tomorrow. Not sure what to do though!

Yeah over makes plenty of sense, Nelson used to be a great over ump too, think not so much this season but I gotta believe he'll adjust out, and these two gas cans are just the candidates (no, I don't like Arietta at all)

Glad to see you agree there w me bro. I’ll be looking to play these hc tourneys in the us this week too.

Reactions: KJ
I'll be on Phils team total too

Traditionally over umps in LA, OAK, BOS, STL

No ridiculous under umps that I know of

I'll prolly bet a few tonight but spending time on the kickball so will just post available lines if I don't get to that tonight, don't get team totals til tomorrow anyway

I'll be on Phils team total too

Traditionally over umps in LA, OAK, BOS, STL

No ridiculous under umps that I know of

I'll prolly bet a few tonight but spending time on the kickball so will just post available lines if I don't get to that tonight, don't get team totals til tomorrow anyway

I’ll be on the lookout

Honestly I really only bet the majors unless I'm bored and I have enough going on between soccer, bases, work and going out of town this week. Hope you get some.

Thanks bud. 2-0 today and got pospisil over pending that got pushed to tomorrow

Gonna have to look at 1st 5 if I was to play rox (havnt really looked yet). Just noticed last night Rockies have a glaring weakness I might have been overlooking, their pen seems pretty awful, like bad enough they just a few days ago added Oh to bluster their pen! If I know anything it that if Oh is improving your pen you have issues!!

Any good reason not to play San Fran at pretty cheap price? Giants own a ops of .989 vs Richard and he hasn’t been very good this month., kid pitching for giants outperforming his metrics but he just been so solid, 9 quality starts in 11 chances including a 7 inning gem vs these pads.

Gonna have to look at 1st 5 if I was to play rox (havnt really looked yet). Just noticed last night Rockies have a glaring weakness I might have been overlooking, their pen seems pretty awful, like bad enough they just a few days ago added Oh to bluster their pen! If I know anything it that if Oh is improving your pen you have issues!!

Don’t think I can play FF either cause gray 1st inning numbers and cards offense getting off to good starts more recently. Cowboy joe been pretty friendly to home favs too, gray only has one start w him behind plate but it was ugly (not saying that means much). This game tough imo, I think line is bout right. Considered ff under but 3.5 good number, could go either way and that 1st inning will prob decide it.

To me West is an ump that will flat out keep me off an under, period, and put me on an over more times than not. Only way I could bet an under with him is a mistake line.

To me West is an ump that will flat out keep me off an under, period, and put me on an over more times than not. Only way I could bet an under with him is a mistake line.

Yea he unpredictable, they don’t call him cowboy for nothin! Think I’m passing on that one altogether. We have storms popping up all over the place right now too, no clue if they all be gone by this evening or not? Certainly looks like there could be some potential for delays, no thanks.

Rox pen is fine when rested and Rusin out doesn’t help. Shaw was just way over used. Otto is great this year and Davis is wild but still gets the save. Our starters have thrown quality start after quality start too so the pen should be much better then they are. That 1st and 7th inning are the worst in the bigs

Rox pen is fine when rested and Rusin out doesn’t help. Shaw was just way over used. Otto is great this year and Davis is wild but still gets the save. Our starters have thrown quality start after quality start too so the pen should be much better then they are. That 1st and 7th inning are the worst in the bigs

I'm scared cause I love Flaherty and rox hitting ain't getting better tonight

Flarety gives up hits and Rox will get theirs. It’s funny, I never care about the Rox offense, only their pitching when I bet

I took them F5 last night and it worked. Gonna take them F5 & whole game tonight.

Back