Tuesday in game

I think both the Lakers and Nuggets shot under 50 the other night and it still flew over. As long as you have the pace, you always have a shot. Plus the Rockets started cold the other night against the Bucks, and I think they dropped 72 in the 2H...

I agree they just always get worked 1q lol when I'm on their side. Total is looking good now.

Blows my mind to see the Lakers and Rockets shoot like this one night, then watch the Grizzlies and Blazers combine for 20 like the other night. Where amazing happens...

Strange to see nropp doing so badly this season. I know it's still early, but dude's usually money right off the bat when it comes to CBB.

Strange to see nropp doing so badly this season. I know it's still early, but dude's usually money right off the bat when it comes to CBB.
Nropp is great, has me nervous w/ my G Town (he's on Pitt). It is strange to see him off to a slow start, he'll prolly go on a run soon.

Hugh, you do hockey? U have to (location), wtf am i saying, lol.
Hockey was my 2nd best sport last year, but think this season might be hard to cap night in, night out. Might be best to try and catch teams in bad spots this season with the compressed schedule.

Hockey was my 2nd best sport last year, but think this season might be hard to cap night in, night out. Might be best to try and catch teams in bad spots this season with the compressed schedule.
i'll keep on eye on your plays and tail some. thank you for the winners in advance.

nbafan loves that dude

Wouldnt say love but it's one tool I look at when available. It's the last thing I consider tbh and it differs greatly based on the sport. I do believe that athletes and everyone else for that matter have our good and bad times.

Wouldnt say love but it's one tool I look at when available. It's the last thing I consider tbh and it differs greatly based on the sport. I do believe that athletes and everyone else for that matter have our good and bad times.
relax, bustin on ya. u loved him enough to post his plays in discussion threads in the past. Nets winning, smile.

Well not true I peak horse racing and soccer and lose usually when I'm betting spare change on them but now ill be tailing you. This Belmont/Toga season ill need to get your plays! :)

What's his reasoning for Pitt? This is a spot I would usually just fade the team I thought should be -6. Lol.

Hopefully Mizzou can get one last push to pull away - never thought Bama would score this much.

What's his reasoning for Pitt? This is a spot I would usually just fade the team I thought should be -6. Lol.

Most media outlets have pointed to
[FONT=Tahoma,Bold][FONT=Tahoma,Bold]Pitt’s [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,Bold][FONT=Tahoma,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]lack of success in the Big East Conference so far to a rather easy schedule leading up
to Big East play, but I think it’s a bit simpler than that. They were out of the routine. They had the Christmas break of >8 days
which led up to a poor showing against Cincinnati on New Year’s Eve (I feel they gave this one away). Then, another little break
before hitting the road to play Rutgers. More importantly, both games were morning games. Get teams out of a routine and
you’re likely to get some weird results, which is exactly what happened. Now that the routine is back to normal, they travel to
Georgetown for your typical routine type of game. Speaking of the Hoyas, they presently have the worst offense in the
conference. They’re unable to knock down outside shots, they’re bigs have been terribly inefficient, and you’re seeing a rarity in
the fact that this
[FONT=Tahoma,Bold][FONT=Tahoma,Bold]Georgetown [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,Bold][FONT=Tahoma,Bold][/FONT][/FONT]team isn’t getting those “extra opportunities” that John Thompson coached teams generally get.
They aren’t rebounding at all offensively, again rare, but it’s putting such a huge strain on the offense, and putting much, much
pressure on hitting the outside shot. This team just isn’t made up to hit from out there at a consistent rate. Since the first of
December, this team has only gone over the 1.00 PPP barrier three times and it’s come against Longwood (341
st best defense),
Western Carolina (273
rd best defense), and American (315th best defense). Pitt’s offensive production appears to be in a state of
ugly
but they’ve only failed to go up and over the 1.00 PPP barrier just once this season (0.98 vs Cincy). Their defense has been
the issue as of late, but a Dixon coached defense is not really something I’m concerned with, especially against a team that will
struggle to score and again, I can’t fault a team that’s had to defend and hit jump shots in two morning games. Pitt gets back
on the winning side of things tonight, and gets revenge from a loss in last year’s conference tournament.

I try to get away from that crap. I believe it in some spots but who knows. A fishy line will draw just as much ppl on it as the square side.

Georgetown is 11th in rebounding in the BE. Pitt should exploit that. I also love what nropp says about Pitt playing at a "normal" time so to speak. So true. Pitt is also very good in this venue.

Back