Tuesday in game

These 2 teams usually start slow and explode late. Plus Askik the offensive killer with a quick foul.

Yeah Minny is a great, great home team. Off a loss at home and Atl is missing some of their bench players. Don't think I'd ever play Minny though here so GL guys!

Yeah Minny is a great, great home team. Off a loss at home and Atl is missing some of their bench players. Don't think I'd ever play Minny though here so GL guys!
Josh Smith should have a day. How are ya Spek...my 518 bro? Bowl season treated you well, good job.

What's up p2w! Finished back strong after back to back duds before that. Very good run overall. I see you hit that Bama future! Well done!

Pekovic is a beast I bet you he goes for 20-15 tonight. Goes beast mode without Love.

But J Smith should see nothing in his way.

You're not familiar with HappyKane? Nice guy, but that stuff just makes me roll my eyes...
Yeah, not sure i believe in it but some of it makes sense. Used to work well for him, not sure lately...dont really go over there much. GL Hugh.

What's up p2w! Finished back strong after back to back duds before that. Very good run overall. I see you hit that Bama future! Well done!
had a few other futures: Ore, Fla St, S Car, and Okl...but got out on futures by playing ND and Bama the Saturday that Ore was losing to Stanf and K St was losing to Baylor. Got Lucky.

Everytime I bet Hou they have epic bad 1q's.
I think both the Lakers and Nuggets shot under 50 the other night and it still flew over. As long as you have the pace, you always have a shot. Plus the Rockets started cold the other night against the Bucks, and I think they dropped 72 in the 2H...

Hard to see over? Injuries make the Lakers a joke defensively and they were probably worst defense in league. Rockets fastest paced team in league and lead league in turnovers.

I don't bet 2h's right now as I'm not loaded with a good online book but 2h Rockets setting up like an easy play.

Back