Tuesday I want PEDs for my bankroll Discussion

had to be bad moose, just read force at home, out at 2nd...don't really care to know what that means at this point

on the over tomorrow and a little slice of over at chase, think the dbacks may start hitting finally but don't trust ian at all. no travel, so let em play...

Yan Gomes grounds out. Drew Stubbs out at home. Mike Aviles out at 2nd. Yan Gomes to 1st. Mike Aviles out at 2nd, third baseman Kyle Seager to second baseman Nick Franklin.

on mlb.com, that's how it reads. i'm sure it was worse to the eye than that even

Baseball is just so much fun, lose games u should easily win because of dumb shit and then take leads into the 9th and the 'closer' comes in and fucks ya

i love the over in seattle tomorrow, and am pretty in love with the over here in the desert

only overnight wagers for me

gl man, appreciate it and appreciate what u do...

best guess is that your team takes us down about a week out, we can't hang with what you have going. enjoy it, fun team to watch as much as it pains me..

gl man, appreciate it and appreciate what u do...

best guess is that your team takes us down about a week out, we can't hang with what you have going. enjoy it, fun team to watch as much as it pains me..

:-)

Hey kj, ur certainly right about Safeco and Petco. Noticed that as well.

Back