Tuesday Discussion

ya, i think bullpens will do fine tuck. if the managers wisely get the sp's out early if they are struggling you might be alright on the 9.5

NL

stl @ atl : definitely just an observation game for me. lohse is inconsistent and somewhat of a magician with how he works out of jams. hard to put much stock in reyes and the braves, stl is obviously playing better ball so far. i guess the slightest of leans to the under but its kinda a public under and ill gladly pass.

was @ phi : seems like the total is a little high but it's probably there for a reason. i think nut hit it on the head that washington +1.5 is the best bet in this game. however, i have been on the wrong end of some bad losses from the nats and i refuse to bet on them for a little bit.

fla @ nym : nolasco has yet to have a quality start this year and i don't think this is the game he is going to turn around. livan started the year on a nice note but has regressed quickly. i also think his troubles will continue. side is pretty much a tossup is my estimation but i think the over looks pretty damn solid.

hou @ cin : both pitchers have yet to have an over and both teams have been solid under teams, hence the 8. it's probably getting hit pretty hard by some but i think the over might not be a bad idea. wandy is not a good bet on the road, and i still don't trust harang as far as i can throw the oaf. lean to houston because i think harang might struggle more than wandy. i think cincy is in the progress of regress and houston is pretty close to busting.

pit @ mil : i guess milky kinda put me in my place for thinking about betting a beat up pitt +1.5 and ML. i did say however, that i thought pitt would score 5 runs. liking the under quite a bit and i have learned my lesson that it is milky or nothing on a side here

sd @ col : i really have no idea, i think both these teams blow and aren't worth betting on.

chc @ ari : cubs reeling, can't do shit on offense. i thought zambrano should get this done pitching in fine fashion. but line movements and how good arizona bats looked at times yesterday i wouldn't bet a side, conflicting ideas. i won my bet on arizona last night and i don't want to give it back trying to bet a sucker line on the cubs.

lad @ sf : i have to admit i lost a lad bet last night and i was kinda pist. i had the guy i wanted in relief for dodgy but san fran was not going to lose that one. i'm actually slightly scared of the san fran offense right now but i think lad should be putting in plenty of runs as well. not sure about betting against chad but i like +1.5 san fran and over 8.

final plays:

det (-108)
tor/kc under 8.5 (-120)
oak ML (+130)
sea/cws under 8
seattle (+107)
hou ML (+115)

lesser on the final 3.

Cant really decide on the Twins game but the fact Twinkies hit 422 off Shields and none of his 4 starts vs them have been anywhere near his top form . Mix in the fact TB is brutal vs LHP at the moment its just spells Minnesota IMO ..

Rays 1 , 2 ,2 away , 3 , 2,3home , 4 , 7 away ....the 7 was the win @ Boston vs Lester ....the rest all LOSSES...:cheers:

It wasnt a big win but the fact , I trusted my instincts and played CWS ML and SEA +1.5 was just as rewarding as the UNDER cashing ...2-1 Final ...

CLE , LAA , and Nats +1.5 only 3 plays so far ...

Penny is not throwing that well with 8 bss to 5ks and yet the RS have won all 3 of his starts . Think today it ends. Reyes has 3 solid starts and you can question the NYY start as solid but he allowed 5 hits which 3 were solo Hrs in my new bandbox....

LAA not as crazy about it as maybe I should be but fact remains Balt is 4-17 L21 vs a LH and 2-10 L12 at home 10-27 at home L37 ..continuation of what I said yesterday ...one thing is 3 starts for Saunders and all ended 6-5 vs BALT last season ...all 5 career starts are overs vs Balt....so dont think the Under is a play here for me actually lean OVER .....

Nats +1.5 for reason mentioned earlier....:cheers:

Played Texas ml and rl. Oakland seems to be a slow starter this year away and Texas bigger bats and better starter. Also small bet on Seattle. Debateable but danks gets worse on extra rest and Seattle just the better night team. In the morning game the Seattle starter went the distance saving the pen better and even there seattle got 2 more hits. Fits the chart as well
Getting a little wild possibly but mostly treating this stuff as a math problem and looking for the right answer. Padres first half ml and plus .5
have to pray for a push in Phillie. 3 runs on a ss error. Washington starting to go back to fade status.

Last edited:
some nice stuff Tuck today esp the call on Danks missed that actually...good luck ..

just got home from hoops and catching up . Had alot of shit going today and unfortunately the Nats play didnt work out . Salvaged something by hitting the under 9.5 ...

played Zona +1.5 as it seems they are coming around and only win for Cub sis Harden recently . Big Z is either hit or miss at Zona and the Dbacks bats are slowly coning along ....as well as SFG +1.5 and over .....

GL have to lay ball again actually

Back