Tuesday Discussion

Franklin Morales was pulled before throwing a pitch in the third inning Tuesday after feeling pain in his left arm.

Morales was replaced on the mound by Glendon Rusch. He had allowed two runs to the Diamondbacks before he was pulled. We'll keep you updated

terrible news for me, just terrible

as much as I wanted to pound COL just played 1 unit but 1 unit on the over 10.5 and 1.5 units on the 1st 5 inn over 6 ....just looked odd to me .....

still a game though at 4-3 ...:cheers:

as much as I wanted to pound COL just played 1 unit but 1 unit on the over 10.5 and 1.5 units on the 1st 5 inn over 6 ....just looked odd to me .....

still a game though at 4-3 ...:cheers:

rockies +105
arizona under 5 runs +105

if i sumhow ended with a split after losing my SP after 2 innings, i would be very happy

nice hit on the 1st 5 inn over 6, I thought it was very high. Vegas must of known Morales would leave the game with arm tightness and Rusch would be his backup

they inflated the number last night and I played the over . Thinking if Marquis gets hit the COL pen was terrible at LAD but also pitched a decent amount . Of COurse they come in and went like 3 perfect innings and it finished 6-3 . So went back to the well but books definetly anticipated runs this series IMO . Rusch not so bad a replacement especially when the SP is hurt and allowed 2 Hrs in the 2nd ..get the aggravation part of the TT though and probably why I look for overs rather then unders generally with those ...

I have action on all the late games and damn I see nothing but stranding runners ...GL bro..

do your self a favor and go to sleep its over . Beyond the obvious reasons I liked Pitt , Wash and Zona to win their series and of course didnt bet any today hoping for tmrw's opportunity . Pitt and wash both win and zona's up 6-3...now thats talent ..

take a push with LAA 1st H ML but bases loaded 1 out twice and do next to nothing . In the end fortunate but damn they coulda blown that wide open ....

Washburn is terrible for 4 innings gets out of a jam which of course SEA then rallies to take the lead . Now he thinks he is Ron Guidry out there...

Nut, you listen to 660 at all? Man they are going to be CRYINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG loud tomorrow bout the Mutts

meant crap vs RH for Wash but damn good 3 innings with 1bb , 1 hit and 5 ks ...stranding Kapler at 2nd sucked....

its all the same bro. I play a ton of games but also a ton of "etc" plays ..1st H , TT , 1st inn , 1st score ...as long as we both win in the end its just a matter of my inability to take much at face value...:shake:

I passed on SFG for the Over fwiw ..didnt realize how bad Cain was pitching every 6th day to last minute ....5 + ERA last year..:cheers:

:cheers:

Nut, you listen to 660 at all? Man they are going to be CRYINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG loud tomorrow bout the Mutts

once in awhile not a big talk radio guy because the calls are so fucking stupid most of the time it gets annoying ..plus I think all these radio guys love to exaggerate everytime something negative happens ...

damn how the fuck did they lose up 4-0 though ..Putz too was suprising but its all about momentum not talent mostly once the game unfolds..

They need a catcher who can hit as well . Castro playing everyday is killing them and believe it was the loss when Peavy started when he came up in a few big spots . Wright gets a ton blame and deserved to a degree but Carlos Beltran does what exactly ....

They have a case of the Yankees they cant hit with RISP or MOB in general . 10 hits and 2 walks through 5 inn then 1 hit the next 4 innings ...

once in awhile not a big talk radio guy because the calls are so fucking stupid most of the time it gets annoying ..plus I think all these radio guys love to exaggerate everytime something negative happens ...

damn how the fuck did they lose up 4-0 though ..Putz too was suprising but its all about momentum not talent mostly once the game unfolds..

They need a catcher who can hit as well . Castro playing everyday is killing them and believe it was the loss when Peavy started when he came up in a few big spots . Wright gets a ton blame and deserved to a degree but Carlos Beltran does what exactly ....

They have a case of the Yankees they cant hit with RISP or MOB in general . 10 hits and 2 walks through 5 inn then 1 hit the next 4 innings ...

I listen to it at work, you are right, the calls are terrible but tomorrow should be really fun to listen to throughout the whole day as they rip into the Mutts.

I don't like their SP besides Johan. Perez-Maine-Pelfry are all EHHHH in my book. Seems they never get clutch hitting from Wright. He has 4rbi on the yr, Reyes is batting .333 and Murphy at .319, he gets up with men on base just never seems to deliver. Beltran keeps it pretty quiet too though. They are fortunate Delgado is playing as well as he has.

They will never get rid of their babies (Reyes/Wright)

They need Beltran to fucking slide on a close play at home. Murphy's D in LF is horrific. He makes Adam Dunn look like Torii Hunter.

Back