Tuesday Discussion

ROX dodged a bullet by releasing him and he was fantastic for us his first year here, although we replaced him with Davis o_O

If I recall correctly he was really good in 1st half of season for rox but there were some really bad signs in second half and do seem to recall he struggled some down the stretch!!

So curious if brewers can buck the pitching wins trend and win w bats?? Their offense is pretty sick!

Threw down on cubs -120 early in the am but glad I grabbed that u9.5 even so I’m not a total loser like the cubbies today.

If I recall correctly he was really good in 1st half of season for rox but there were some really bad signs in second half and do seem to recall he struggled some down the stretch!!
True but never as bad as he is now and the first half he was an auto save, which we’ve never had before.

BOL opened Boston @ -152 and line has steadily regressed

Boston currently sitting at -125

As much as I hate laying money on Rick, I think at this price Boston has to be an auto bet.

Phils first game home off west coast trip where their bats weren't doing to much. Still not sold on these guys.

True but never as bad as he is now and the first half he was an auto save, which we’ve never had before.

Oh yea def not this bad, just remember there were starting to be signs which why I think took so long for his agent to rip a team off this year!!

Played the under 9 in Boston., little nervous bout this over in stl, startling to rain, should get game in but prob some delays which I feel kills overs. Ugh

Naturally Atlanta is crushing
4.30 ERA for Verlander have first half and game Colorado
Really can not lose as a loss would please me

Back to the task at hand.

Good day so far looking like 3-0 (brew, bos, cle-1.5)

3 games left and I’m only interested in one of them

Oak +119

Anderson and Cole both lost last 3 and total is 7.5. Anderson’s last 3 were bullpen blowups except for one. -195 for Houston? I’ll take ROX and over again

I can see Anderson pitching his ass off to make up for those wasted starts of late and getting a huge price. LETS GO!

LA Times has article up saying 8/21 is Jansen next check up. On blood thinners now. Going to have to have another heart surgery after season ends. Jansen quoted saying he pitching before the month ends.

Torn on this. Love that he wants to go back out there but this is his heart we talking about again. Not his first time going through complications either.

2nd time he’s had this issue as well, even tho last time was a few years ago. Surprised they aren’t being more cautious.

The most ridiculous line was the Padres as favorites with Brett Kennedy's 4 innings of major league experience where he gave up 11 hits and 3 home runs. Trout or no Trout, there should never be a moment where that team is favored under those conditions.

Back