Tuesday Discussion Thread

Everything was rosy til the Dodgers imploded and killed a couple parlays, I got them live at -150 before they went up 8-3. Fk that team.

At least used that up by 2 on the Angels ML and they're up 6-4, no more worrying about that shit

Everything was rosy til the Dodgers imploded and killed a couple parlays, I got them live at -150 before they went up 8-3. Fk that team.

Can’t believe o”s pen blew a lead on me, Mfers let fucking brewers steal every damn time they got a guy on 1st, made it too Fuckinh easy. It really pisses me off these teams won’t bunt that runner over in 10th to make sure they get 1. You got some loser hitting .200 and striking out 35% the time why you let him swing away?

4 games left and 45.5 runs to stay under

Still 45 runs? I musta really did some bad math, you sure? I’m usually on point with numbers. Or you havnt counted the runs alresdy scored in the games going?

Still 45 runs? I musta really did some bad math, you sure? I’m usually on point with numbers. Or you havnt counted the runs alresdy scored in the games going?
I'm doing finals only at 97, means the last 4 can average 11 and we good. Braves and Rox should go final shortly

I don't add any runs until it's final so if you're doing a countdown like that, that's where we'd be off

I'm doing finals only at 97, means the last 4 can average 11 and we good. Braves and Rox should go final shortly

Gotcha, yea I think we be ok long as pats and seattle stay low like they normally do

I don't add any runs until it's final so if you're doing a countdown like that, that's where we'd be off

Yea, we at around 132 or so, I forget now but we should be ok long as no crazy blowup at end of rox or las

Ha I can't do a countdown like that, would blow my anxiety through the roof

Lol. I feel ya. Gilbert was last thing for me to worry bout besides salami and he was pretty sweat free. These salamis are nuts! There were way bigger scores than typical and should still sneak under. It like a given pretty much every day we gonna get 4-5 games that don’t score more than 4/5 runs and then it take some crazy scores to push it over.

Reactions: KJ
Lol. I feel ya. Gilbert was last thing for me to worry bout besides salami and he was pretty sweat free. These salamis are nuts! There were way bigger scores than typical and should still sneak under. It like a given pretty much every day we gonna get 4-5 games that don’t score more than 4/5 runs and then it take some crazy scores to push it over.
I think DK likely has some of the most square bettors out there, seems like the number has bee 1-2 runs higher than the other ones I see every day

I don't access to offshore, guessing Bovada is in that same boat
You would think but yea I never check any of those, I just noticed this past week I was typically getting a extra run or 2 than @Wiretowire was getting and I was like “why the fuck am I not playing these? He cashes them and im getting more runs”, wish I woulda noticed sooner. Pissed I passed yesterday but smaller cards seem tougher, but once again despite a couple 15s still went under fairly easy!

this thing cashes today and you gotta be on crack not to just be betting them blind as long as they juicing the over 5+ runs over the posted totals. There been more high scoring games tonight than I recall in some time and still cashing? Nuts

Almost did in coors. Somehow he got 2 outs without a run then douche walks a guy home and they still loaded
Dude we had two games with bases loaded and no outs and it resulted in one run, I wouldn't be too pissy right now lol

Dude we had two games with bases loaded and no outs and it resulted in one run, I wouldn't be too pissy right now lol

The walks make me so mad, just throw strikes, these assholes hitting are incompetent also!

Reactions: KJ
The walks make me so mad, just throw strikes, these assholes hitting are incompetent also!
Usually why these clowns are in bullpens on shitty teams. Because they can't just throw strikes no matter how much they want to

Back