Tuesday Discussion Thread

Cards offense has looked awful all a sudden. The last 2 days, gettin shut down by some crappy ass pitchers, kinda been their Mo I guess, lol.

I took over 6.5. Rangers lineup doesn't scare me even if they were seeing him the 3rd time in a month. He's plenty good enough to adjust

If it woulda just stayed 5.5 for 10 more min, I have a hard time taking them once they move up, good move tho.

Reactions: KJ
I don’t like the way things going at coors, such a good start too. Mikw offense hasn’t done shit sense. It not even the fact they don’t have more runs yet, it more they havnt walked or got anyone on base since 1st. I figure they hit a few more bombs, just need guys to be on base when they happen.

it cost me Valdez but it saved me bradish moving up to 4.5, I was for sure gonna be on him ov3.5 and he got blown up and ran from game stuck on 3.

Reactions: KJ
it cost me Valdez but it saved me bradish moving up to 4.5, I was for sure gonna be on him ov3.5 and he got blown up and ran from game stuck on 3.
That one's tougher when you know the Jays can put up crooked numbers at any time

That one's tougher when you know the Jays can put up crooked numbers at any time

Yea for sure. I def woulda played him 3.5 tho: woulda been pissed too, had 3 after 3 and looking good, then couldn’t get a out in 4h.

Jays and Braves even scarier but they both fan a lot,

Same with yanks really. Lot the scarier lineups have lot of swing and miss. It the teams like cle and kc I don’t like playing against cause your pitcher go 7 easy innings but only fan a couple.

Time for rox to start contributing to this over, seeing woodruff 2nd time around now. Not like he dominated 1sy time thru, balls just hit right at fielders.

I dunno how it gonna end but what a at bat by Jake mccarthy against musgrove, even if he doesn’t reach base that ab will pay off later! Down 0–2 now it 3-2 and he has fouled off like 8 pitches!

Ugh, wright got freaking smashed by the a’s!?! I didn’t even know they were capable of running someone from the game early? He somehow still gets to 4k’s and has a guy down 1-2, turns around and walks him to load bases and end his night. What a miserable shit, 1st pitcher oak has run from game all year I think. So the streak is finally dead as I only go 2-2 on the 4 k props as Anderson not fanning anyone despite going a strong 7 innings.

Detroit Starting Slow...Need Angels BP STAT! Hahaha

I really thought we could get them when it got to the pens man, one the few areas tigers been really good and they get spotted a run in extras and freaking give 2 away, woulda been a decent night had that one came in.

Back