Tuesday Discussion Thread

Yeah and recent splits solid for Dunning home and night. Valdez better on the road toon

I def woulda played houston at that price if I liked it, I really don’t recall now but there was def some stuff that kept me off. I don’t think Stros score a lot.

So I guess McClanahan got scratched before he threw a pitch? Glad he went up to 7.5 and I stayed off but guess long as he didn’t throw pitch it be no bet, anyone know what happened to him?
Scratched after warming up for the dreaded "further evauation"

Valdez Been Fire Though...

I dunno man, pretty sure I had a better line for dunning in this one than Valdez, and I lm a big fan of his, just felt like this prob wouldn’t be a great gm for him, rangers actually a top 10 ops team vs lhp and they been swinging bats pretty well. Their pen sucks tho and it wasn’t enough plus for me to play them, hope you cash man, you asked im just telling you why I stayed off., Initially wanted to find reason to play Stros, after I capped I leaned rangers Ff but I didn’t think they were giving me enough plus to pull trigger, Gl

I dunno man, pretty sure I had a better line for dunning in this one than Valdez, and I lm a big fan of his, just felt like this prob wouldn’t be a great gm for him, rangers actually a top 10 ops team vs lhp and they been swinging bats pretty well. Their pen sucks tho and it wasn’t enough plus for me to play them, hope you cash man, you asked im just telling you why I stayed off., Initially wanted to find reason to play Stros, after I capped I leaned rangers Ff but I didn’t think they were giving me enough plus to pull trigger, Gl
I ASKED Cause I Value Your Opinion Brother.

You Are A F'N Asset To CTG Baseball Forum

And I'm Not Just Blowing Smoke Up Your Ass!
:shake:

Well Fuxk, Luzardo toast, gave up bunch more runs and didn’t fan anyone that inning. He still only at 74 pitches, I dunno if they send him back out or not, or if it matter. Weak

I ASKED Cause I Value Your Opinion Brother.

You Are A F'N Asset To CTG Baseball Forum

And I'm Not Just Blowing Smoke Up Your Ass!
:shake:

I know, appreciate it. That why I gave it to you. Wish I had a better answer, this a straight up guess but I think rangers will have early lead, prob be like 2-1 or 3-1 after 6, then stros prob beat their pen late.

I can’t fucjing believe Siri is beating Luzardo! He the best thing about playing k props vs tampa! Can’t believe they even wanted him from Stros, I mean he has talent but he a ducking strikeout machine who doesn’t hit for enough power to be that. You gotta get him twice and he cashes his number!! He ain’t got him one damn time!!

I know, appreciate it. That why I gave it to you. Wish I had a better answer, this a straight up guess but I think rangers will have early lead, prob be like 2-1 or 3-1 after 6, then stros prob beat their pen late.
Sprinkled A Little ML On Pitt And KC...

Trying To Remember Your Thoughts On Gallen

Sprinkled A Little ML On Pitt And KC...

Trying To Remember Your Thoughts On Gallen

Tough game. I like him and Nola obviously. Both offenses are raking. Nola only start in zona was so long ago I didht want to hold it against him but I don’t like getting involved in games at this park if opposing pitcher doesn’t have a history since I think the dry air drastically effects some pitchers grip. Gallen likes pitching there, if you said I had to trust one he be the guy tonight. I think kc absolutely the right side.

Will they let Luzardo go back out for 7th? He only at 82 pitches but hasn’t been real sharp. Most teams wouldn’t but fish let their starters go longer than most so I give it 50/50, of course the prick has to fan 1 more or it don’t matter!! All I can ask for a chance, really can’t believe he only has 4 thru 6. Cause Mfer hasn’t struck out Siri who strikes out every game!

Gausman cashed easy. This night won’t be shit hitting 2 of 3 w the juice they had, be small loss on the RR. Fish gotta give Luzardo 1 more inning.

Man, kills me seeing the plus they giving on o’s this series but can’t take it. Not today and prob not 2marro either, the offense will prob struggle w McKenzie also, lyles will do his best but that like 6 innings and 3-4 runs.

I’m ready for wed thread, it a awful card overall but you better fuckinb believe I’m pounding degrom -130 against freaking anderson!! I’m actually going to bet that tonight cause if that don’t hit -150 I dunno what to say! There no way I’m the only one who don’t think anderson deserves that kind of respect vs best pitcher in baseball in what should be a statement game for Mets!!

There really all ya need to know for 2marro. Degrom will beet dodgers and cardinals will smash minor!

I was one day early on cards flat day. Lol.

Got the Ff over in minny. Pretty much kissing my sister today, I mean if she your step sister you can take it further, but generally kissing your sister is lame!

3-1 was right but it right team for you @Vap'sBack , You should be good, I thought Stros could win if they were down 1-2 after 5. They should extend lead once rangers pen comes in (if anyone wanted to bet live! Lol).

Yeah...Dunning Like 100 Pitches At 5 Innings!

I didn’t think he give up the runs but I was pretty sure he wouldn’t go much longer than 5. He a total junker, against good lineups he gonna throw a bunch of pitches. I know he had 1 start vs Stros he shut them out for 6 but he still walked 4-5 guys, navigating his way around the scariest parts. Adding Mancini and Velasquez made their lineup much deeper, before you could put guys on to get to Siri and Malnaldo who were easy outs!

Verlander calf could be a huge problem if it's more than just a cramp

Meh, I mean bummer but McCullers building himself back up. I don’t think anyone in AL can stack up with Valdez, Javier, McCullers and their offense. The NL rep can but I don’t see anyone in al

honestly think not having JV mostky hurts cause it takes away using one the good pitchers as the one who gets used as weapon out of pen. I think they fine without him in rotation tho.

I didn’t even say urquidy! That still a AL champ 4 man rotation without jv imo. Like I said they will just lose getting to use one in pen as the guy when they need 2-3 innings.

I can’t think of another AL rotation who that good 1-4 (without jv)? There might be a better top 2 but Not huge edge and 3-4 none the AL can match

Obviously JV is the playoff man, I just think they so deep with talented arms they could still manage, that how good they are! I think dodgers gonna be missing their injured pitchers in playoffs cause a few their guys pitching over their heads ain’t gonna shut down the nl lineups!

Feels like the kind of year TB makes the run. Seattle too. Impossible to just crown anyone in this sport where we see studs get blown up a bunch by average offenses in the playoffs imo

Feels like the kind of year TB makes the run. Seattle too. Impossible to just crown anyone in this sport where we see studs get blown up a bunch by average offenses in the playoffs imo

I don’t think there any chance in hell tampa does anything. Seattle wouldn’t shock me but think they a year away as their offense not strong enough, Stros own them. It been pretty easy to crown Stros, havnt they won AL 3 of last 5? 3 of last 4 you throw out the bs covid year. I can’t recall these times they been getting blown up? They own the AL.,

The NL a different story. Dodgers think they own it but without covid bs they still wouldn’t even have ring out of this run, and only made WS 2x.. they good bout getting upset!!

Another problem with seattle this year is their 2 young guns have already thrown more innings than ever before. Gilbert has hit a wall, they gave Kirby extra rest last month but by time oct gets here I’m just not sure they will have it. Hopefully the young bats take another step next year and both those kids will have gotten valuable experience., I like seattle a lot, I’d be super happy to see them but Stros busted them up 7 of 8 games when seattle was at their hottest, just imagine what they do to them in playoffs. Stros have owned the yanks in the playoffs and think it clear yanks peaked too early. No chance jays beat them, they ain’t ready! +170 seems like a steal for real.

I got no idea who coming out the NL, I’m starting to think cards could but I lean Mets, I just don’t trust them. I’m fairly confident cards can beat atl and lad without Buehler.

Damn. I shoulda freaking bet snakes, thought didn’t even cross my mind til @Vap'sBack asked me bout it! That why I like when there more talk in here!

Back