Tuesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15 Tue 2021

Brewers over, miami ml, tb ml, Oakland o,Seattle ml are on my list

White Sox hit lefties well, but not with velo.

Happ is far too big of a favorite

Castillo enticing as he's been better of late, still hard to trust

Rogers as a dog is unexpected, Kim didn't go on rehab starts simply just throwing bullpens so unless @VirginiaCavs has something to say he's still on my fade list with that control problem (a StL problem throughout the roster)

Ryu has been bad, not sure why @gsro

mcclanhan bad lately too, but after seeing Lynn close a home dog last night and Moncada iffy i think TB is the only way to look in that series (and should be every series)

heaney also looks nice for hot LAA

Happ is far too big of a favorite

Castillo enticing as he's been better of late, still hard to trust

Rogers as a dog is unexpected, Kim didn't go on rehab starts simply just throwing bullpens so unless @VirginiaCavs has something to say he's still on my fade list with that control problem (a StL problem throughout the roster)

Ryu has been bad, not sure why @gsro

mcclanhan bad lately too, but after seeing Lynn close a home dog last night and Moncada iffy i think TB is the only way to look in that series (and should be every series)

heaney also looks nice for hot LAA
His release point has been off, but he should be okay now. Pete worked with him a little. Also probably didn’t eat enough pork belly

Also. Gary Sanchez may be on the biggest slump, but he owns the jays. Turns into the Babe

His release point has been off, but he should be okay now. Pete worked with him a little. Also probably didn’t eat enough pork belly
and he’s working with a new catcher/rookie in adams.

Back