glasnow
GARCIAL
GONZALES
alcantara
boyd
crowe
dunning
heaney
I can’t play Stl for games anymore. Their pen has killed me. I either gotta do F5 or TTs

I can’t play Stl for games anymore. Their pen has killed me. I either gotta do F5 or TTs
Every time he goes to Cabrera my inclination is to take the other team live. But Shidlt continues to go to him like he’s just going to find the strike zone all of a sudden or not get hit

Every time he goes to Cabrera my inclination is to take the other team live. But Shidlt continues to go to him like he’s just going to find the strike zone all of a sudden or not get hit
Yup my sentiments exactly. I’m tracking game see whatever the fuck his name is, Heisley then Cabrera come in and boom game over lol

Yup my sentiments exactly. I’m tracking game see whatever the fuck his name is, Heisley then Cabrera come in and boom game over lol
Like G dubs, I’m over the fact flaherty got hurt and that was the reason for removal but the bp decisions speak to him as a manager or the quality of the bullpen ? Can’t tell

Wind out to left. Heaney on the bump for the angels, maybe sf tt over but don’t like giving 3 outs back

Ugh 2.70 just sitting there tempting me again against Price. Going to need 5-6 out of Gant. Cabrera should be unavailable today

Ugh 2.70 just sitting there tempting me again against Price. Going to need 5-6 out of Gant. Cabrera should be unavailable today

i was thinking about this last night, just not worth backing them right now cuz you have to win the 1st 6 innings then survive the last 3 and both of those you're an underdog. Pretty much need to blow LAD out, who is getting healthy, and then still hang on for dear life

The entire StL pen are stuff guys with nobody who can throw consistent strikes, just doesn't work in high pressure situations

i was thinking about this last night, just not worth backing them right now cuz you have to win the 1st 6 innings then survive the last 3 and both of those you're an underdog. Pretty much need to blow LAD out, who is getting healthy, and then still hang on for dear life

The entire StL pen are stuff guys with nobody who can throw consistent strikes, just doesn't work in high pressure situations
yea I was thinking F5 with this, but again it's probably just taking years off of me by watching it. Good looking out, G

Gant is not gonna survive with mirror image ERA to WHIP and Bellinger back makes that lineup so much longer. Chunky Muncy already terrifying since all he does is hit HR, but relax once you get through the top-4 and Taylor will knock in 4 himself

Gant is not gonna survive with mirror image ERA to WHIP and Bellinger back makes that lineup so much longer. Chunky Muncy already terrifying since all he does is hit HR, but relax once you get through the top-4 and Taylor will knock in 4 himself
all makes sense, but there's price on the otherside going opener; so following him is likely one of kelly, vesia ?

Treinen also was unavailable yesterday, but Gant's on his 9th life and i feel like if there's anybody to pop that balloon it's the LAD offense

Not sure StL offense can be relied upon to smack anybody around even if they will be drawing replacement level pitching

Ya not trying to make a play on Stl, just appreciate the conversation. The LAD fade train is coming to a slow. Treinen, I would imagine, would factor in later in the game?

yes Treinen 7th or 8th but recently arrived Nate Jones had the 8th last night and imagine he'll be available earlier. The contenders will eventually stockpile all the good relievers soon, LAD already starting to add to a deep pen

yes Treinen 7th or 8th but recently arrived Nate Jones had the 8th last night and imagine he'll be available earlier. The contenders will eventually stockpile all the good relievers soon, LAD already starting to add to a deep pen
ya, looks like change of scenery helped Nate Jones, was awful in Atl this year

fading Bieber is not something to be taken lightly because when you do that, you end up seeing likely the best relievers CLE has since he always gets deep into games. Clase and Karinchak have not been perfect lately, but CHW lineup keeps getting worse when i look at it.

Madrigal deservedly in the 2-slot because he doesn't K and they have nobody better, but wasting that spot in the order doesn't look good. Moncada hitting, Abreu always a threat and Mercedes though cooling is still a decent 5 hitter. Lamb hitting 6th, yikes, Vaughn has some pop 7th but no Grandal and Hamilton is trash. It almost makes CLE look like not as big of a disappointment, Tito has similar 2-slot problems, too. The team goes as Jose does, while Hernandez had a monster day yesterday, but Rosario is probably not enough protection to guarantee Ramirez gets challenged (1HR 5RBI since 5/23 ain't great though).

CHW pen has nobody working b2b, not in love with the other options if Hendriks is unavailable since Saturday saw two saves and Sunday a third. Yesterday off should mean he's back, Bummer is the only other guy with decent numbers as Foster has struggled. Maybe Marshall factors in, but not sure we can buy Cease keeping this up despite all the signs that he had it in the past. I could be a bit of a poor sport here as i gave up on him in fantasy as he finally put it all together, but he's only had one blip this season and that was @ NYY. Can certainly happen to anyone in that park, but he'll have to match Bieber to keep his team in a place to win on the road

Going against the RPG, Kyle Hendricks, again. The Random Pitching Generator has bad underlying peripherals and the padres lineup looks good enough. The cubs against Lefties :oops:.

Back