Tuesday Discussion/Thoughts

2nd H under was probably what I should have done...went with Char UND 207.5 praying for a high scoring 1st H ( well not to high)

Nice hit !

Anyone have any info on the WASH/PORT game and why that line has bounced around more times the Pam Andersons rack???

Went ASU -3.5 2h {2u} and Und 72 {.75u}

fucked around with the Port game...

1st Q Under 45.5 & 1st H under 90.5

Port +0.5 1st Q{s} and Wash 1st H -1

BOL all nothing besides some plays I thoughthad value no great insight:cheers:GL

ATL drives me fuckin nuts

shouldve listened to BC about Bulls staring down a 3 game losing streak with philly on tap tomorrrow

ugh...............

i dont understand with the 5 ATL has they can suck ass like they tend to do

they have the talent but man....just dont put it together

Well Chi won the 3rd Q vs Indiana 29-18 and lost the 4th 35-17 . They lost the 4th Q vs Philly 40-20 . Its definetly not there strong suit mayb ethey finally do it here or maybe they dont again...hoping for again...

i hope they at least tie the 4th. 20-20. i have 64 point cushion for under 2nd half at 106. need that to hit plus -4 chi to salvage orlando loss.

Played the UND 101 @ Utah. Was hoping the 1st H over went over 106.5 and it was poised to do so but fell short when they got stuick on 102 with 1+ to play. So I 'll take that as a good sign this game is meant to go under ...and the 14 cushion should hopefully hold up

Back